Incident Report 5/29/2457 - Jaden Halliwell

Reporting Personnel: Janet Bellard

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Genetic Researcher

Personnel Involved: Jaden Halliwell (Medical Doctor), Lachina Green (Medical Doctor)

Time of Incident: Towards the end of the last shift of the day, March 29, 2457

Location of Incident: NSS Aurora, centralized within the medical bay

Nature of Incident: [X]Workplace Hazard []Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property [X]Neglect of Duty [X]Harassment [X]Assault [X]Misconduct []Other _____

Overview of the Incident: The shift started out as normal. Jaden Halliwell arrived late, though I did not find that unusual. He seemed and acted normal enough until an explosion in the cafeteria area resulted in injuries. Halliwell apparently received damage to a lung while retrieving a security officer who already had a damaged lung. When a blood transfusion was required after both of their lungs had been repaired, Halliwell displayed an ignorance as to how different bloodtypes could affect a person's body, which is basic knowledge for any qualified medical doctor, and is partially common knowledge even amongst the public.

I had to point out the flaw in his logic when he thought O- and O+ were the same bloodtype, and as a result he started a pattern of insulting me. Over the course of the rest of the shift, as Halliwell displayed complete ignorance as to his duties and responsibilities (such as when he was discussing the death of someone to be cloned over the general radio), he also used the medical radio channel to continue to mock and insult me, showing a complete lack of professionalism.

All of this culminated in an altercation towards the end of the shift. A man infected with an unknown virus came into contact with several other people in the medical bay lobby, so I pulled the fire alarm to quarantine the lobby while I attempted to distribute spaceacillin to delay any symptoms of the virus. Halliwell willfully broke the quarantine and exposed more personnel, and then for reasons that I did not witness, he started to attack Lachina Green. I rushed in to defend Doctor Green, and as a result Halliwell began to attack me as well. What happened next is still unclear in my mind, but by the end of the altercation, all parties were mildly injured, and I believe Halliwell used a portable defibrillator during the fight. Also, as a result, a patient that needed urgent care had expired, though I was able to successfully clone them.

Halliwell disappeared from the medbay after that, and most likely left to the Odin on the transfer shuttle.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: I reported this to Terrence Frank, the Internal Affairs Agent on duty at the time. He claimed that he was unable to help because he was off duty.

Additional notes: I strongly believe that Jaden Halliwell was placed in the medical bay as a doctor as a result of a clerical error, and I would very much like that this matter be looked into.