Job Unban from Cyborgs.

BYOND Key: CraftingCK

Total Ban Length: The Job ban was a long time ago.

Banning staff member's Key: I think it was Pumpking Slice.

Reason of Ban: It was something to do with us playing maintenance drones and stealing small objects.

Reason for Appeal: I want to play a borg really, haven't got around to make one of these.

My reasons for wanting to be a borg are simple, its interesting RP.

Please elaborate a bit on the circumstances of why you were banned, and how you think your actions led you to it, as well as what you could do to avoid getting into such a situation in the future.

Was banned for being a maintenance drone who went about stealing small items and storing them in the halodeck.

Was really just me being stupid, trying to do something strange for the fun of it. So ofcourse the person saw it as stupid, which it pretty much was.

Not playing a maintenance drone that goes about stealing small objects.

Was banned for being a maintenance drone who went about stealing small items and storing them in the halodeck.

Was really just me being stupid, trying to do something strange for the fun of it. So ofcourse the person saw it as stupid, which it pretty much was.

Yes. Why is this bad as a maintenance drone, specifically?

Yes. Why is this bad as a maintenance drone, specifically?

Because the maintenance drones rules are to no interfere with the crews day to day work, so therefore stealing is bad.