Senpai's Server Moderator Application

Basic Information

Byond Account: SenpaiShadow_

Character Name(s): Tobias O'Green, Sybilla O'Green, Samuel Hatherway, John Coldsmith and Saul Stainforth

AI Name(s): Murphy

Preferred means of contact: Skype, Teamspeak Steam and forum PM.

Timezone: GMT +1

When are you on Aurora?: In my timezone: 2:30pm - 11pm

Experience

How long have you played SS13?: 6-7 months

How long have you played on Aurora: About 3 months

How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?: Meanwhile mastered medical except chemistry. Civilian jobs too. Most of science except toxins and telescience. Currently trying to do advanced engineering.

Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: Hosted an own server with my friends.

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: Nope.

Personality

Why do you play SS13?: Mainly because of the RP part of the game, also it's a complex game and you can always learn more.

Why do you play on Aurora?: Because the community is awesome and it's a heavy RP server.

What do moderators do?: Enforcing the rules. Help people game mechanic wise.

What does it mean to be a moderator for our server?: As stated before, enforcing the rules, generally help people if they have any problems with game mechanics or other players.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: Help the community, when a problem occurs listen to both sides. Help new players, guide someone if they don't know what to do.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?: I have enough time to listen to everyone's problem. I have a neutral mind, and don't act because I like a person more or not.

How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?: You can't insult me over the internet no matter what you say. (Also it's funny when griefers yell at you.) I can handle stress pretty well in my opinion because I often have stress at work.

Anything Else You Want to Add:

Mostly I want to help during the so called deadhour because I rarely see some staff online or sometimes just afk-ing in the lobby.

I want to help people and people to help me. I still need to learn much about the game-mechanics and I am ready to help others.

The community helped me and now I want to help the community.

Also, thanks to everyone that took some time to read my application. Thank you.

• 1 month later...