In light of recent events:

Basically, instead of spending time looking at that other thread.

Cats.

122_yawn_cat_gifs.gif

gif6.gif

6355927909212177232130905626_tumblr_static_cat_gif_by_deadly_poetic-d56lrhh.gif

241.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21032-1359736332-1.gif

cat_leg_crawl.gif?fb43fe

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26358-1381845043-13.gif

And...turtles?

25-funny-cat-gifs-5.gif

And animals.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13397-1370010536-30.gif

635481632181841945-1761017890_1359486688504938076.GIF

Animal-Gif-animals-24898219-500-281.gif

5482da9e01287_-_mcx-17-animal-gifs-39950650.gif

And other things that are nice. And sugar and spice. And....lizards?

meftV0q.gif

I'm trying my best here, alright? Maybe we need to realize that this is a game, and it's meant to be fun, and if you're getting genuinely pissed off about it, you should take a break. Or go out. Or read, or some shit, I don't know. I just work here, m8. And in the end, if you don't like it, leave it instead of being condescending about it or whatever. I don't know, but this gif is an accurate representation of me trying to reach for the good old days when people couldn't be assed to make lengthy forum threads about things and treated it as a game to have fun with and use as a roleplay platform, with IC drama instead of OOC drama. Idunno, maybe I've been around for too long, but those days were nice. And stuff.

thenug-LqZLpHvRus.gif

//Serious text incoming

Some people (well, most people) do get pretty invested in this game. And I can understand them. Heavy-RP SS13 isn't something that you really sit down and enjoy mindlessly every once in a while (well, it can be, but that's not how I see people play it). A lot of people log onto this server every day - they have various characters with complex backstories they care deeply about, a whole community of friends they discuss and share interests with, and for a lot of us, this is a major, major hobby.

That said, we're still playing a game with our friends over the internet. But sometimes, when there's drama, reminding ourselves that "it's just a game and nothing is serious" doesn't really solve our problems, because we're encountering very real issues regarding things we care about.

That said,

mR1qwDJ.jpg

You know what I wish?

I wish I could just hit rewind or start over. I wish a lot of people that left came back just to play a video game with me and several other people just to have fun.

I want it to go back to that instead of the drama stuff we've been getting lately.