Player Complaint: Shaun Heardham.

BYOND Key: Reyjakai

Player Byond Key: Xxxretroxgears3

Staff involved: N/A.

Reason for complaint: Where to begin. There are many things wrong with this player, especially during this round. Self antagging, spamming both IC and OOC (Teamspeak was a major problem).

Where to start. The round was changeling, and we had no idea what at all was happening. People were abusing the holodeck, so Kix and I decided that it needed to be closed. We shut it down, and apparently Shaun Heardham decided to break in, get arrested, cause many issues with security all round, while saying, "HAHA, LOOK AT WHAT I'M DOING" in teamspeak, repeatedly. This behavior needs to be curbed, especially with his Head of Staff whitelist. Kix brought me his ID to have him demoted in the middle of the round, and he kept up his antics the entire round. The lings weren't noticed because of all the chucklefuckery in the rest of the round.

Approximate Date/Time: 07/24, 8:00-10:00PM Mountain Time (Utah time)

I am the player that plays Kix and I second this complaint.

Their actions this round were really excessive. I mean I'm okay with a well role played encounter like this however when it goes massively overboard and ends up with someone yelling at a door over comms, I think a line has to be drawn.

I had a verbal talk with Retro about using team speak to relay IC knowledge.

Let it be known that they are aware that if they were to do this again, and I'm talking about the next instance of IC in OOC, that they are to be banned temporary from RKS Teamspeak.

I must ask for clarification about what else they were doing besides breaking in and getting arrested. I will also be looking at logs when I don't feel as dead as I do now.

The main problem is that it's not a major horrible thing he did that can be picked out, for example, venting the station, killing people, etc. It's just a large number of little things that aren't enough to call someone out on by themselves, but made the round insufferable due to it all mounting up. All I can say is to check the chat logs for the round and tell me what you think on the matter. The major problems were the icky in ocky, I guess massive all caps spam in character, and general chucklefuckery. It was a hell of a round.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

xxxretrogrear3 has been spoke to regarding their behavior and actions, and the concerns brought up in this thread were addressed, with the promise of improvement and receptiveness of feedback. We shall see how this unfold in the future then, but until then, this thread will be locked and archived.