Swat's43 head whitelist application

No, sorry, -1, I have seen fortune building and using Exosuits and combat mechs without authorisation, and ignoring orders to get out of them, when she is a non-antagonist, I don't feel like a character like that should be a head of staff at all.

On that, i can digress. When i came on the Aurora, i was oblivios on the fact on how people would react. After i've been scolded not to make MILITARY mechs with out authorisations, i have followed it, and trying to keep my head clean, and follow that rule afterwards. Roboticists infact, should also know how to operate mechs since they made them, and are responsible for their maintnance and capabilities. If you seen me in a military mechs, then there was a reason why. For example when we had the nuke round, Captain ALLOWED AND APPROWED to make two MILITARY MECHS. And i was assigned to patrol and try help removing threats if harm is done to OTHER or ME. What is in the past, is in the past. I have learned from that, by being scolded by numerous people.

And by artificial human she is just a normal human only with few bone augmentations that give her no benefits, but it those are there due to small project failure to keep the bone structure together.Also this is no place to determine and discuss where and why she is "artificial human". As i mentioned, to fully tell her story, either ask her ICly.

Well, if she holds off on going mech crazy, like most roboticists, then I don't see why she can't be an RD, so long as she is responsible.

I will say though, that the hair is an issue, not for the character itself, but the fact that, as stated, it would get caught in mechanisms, though you /could/ put into her flavour text that she has bound it up, and possibly change the style while she is RD, or not change it, the flavour text should be enough, if you like what the character model looks like.

Tentative +1