Incident Report- Jamison Stamos

Reporting Personnel:Igam Yute

Rank of Reporting Personnel:Assistant

Personnel Involved: Igam Yute, Jason Finn, Jamison Stamos

Time of Incident: Several shifts over the last week.

Location of Incident: NSS Aurora

Nature of Incident: []Workplace Hazard []Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property []Neglect of Duty [X]Harassment []Assault [X]Misconduct

Overview of the Incident: Jamison Stamos has constantly gone out of his way to harass me and Jason Finn for the past week. He has called the both of us a number of homophobic slurs, and has refused to perform his duty when it would involve assisting either of us. He makes statements over the radio and in person, and at one point stated we would be killed by Hitler. How this conduct is allowed to continue baffles me.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: Head of Personnel Erin Lavergne

Additional notes:

---Jason Finn---

Mr. Stamos has gone out of his way to patronize and antagonize me on many occasions, be it by calling me a variety of slurs and cusswords, throwing eggs at me along with a friend of his, or by attempting to force-feed me animal meat after I stated I am a vegetarian. He does this at every chance he gets, it is getting far too disruptive, not to mention upsetting.

• 4 weeks later...