Staff Complaint: IncognitoJesus

I'd also like to point out, there is an absolute difference between the Waffen SS and the Wehrmacht.

The latter was the actual army, while the SS were initially the bodyguards for Hitler, then they became known for doing really nasty things to der juden. So, one, you knew what you were saying, two, you knew what you were saying, and three, you knew what you were saying.

If I said I'd like to become a member of ISIS, I'd probably get fucking slapped and sent back to my pet carrier.

Long story short, watch what you say, and when you're caught being a jackenape, say sorry and stop breaking the fucking rules. Lawyering them won't help you when you have this much evidence against you.

I don't need you to tell me the difference, I know that. Also, there is a huge line between ISIS and Waffen SS. If you even attempt to compare the two, please don't.

http://uncensoredhistory.blogspot.com/2013/02/waffen-ss-war-criminals-great-soldiers.html

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I have looked over the logs from that round.

You were making quotes about something that can and does offend people, you were asked to stop,

Line 7560: [17:22:02]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Auf der Heide Bluht ein kleines Blumelein

Line 7579: [17:22:18]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : und das Heibt, Erika

Line 7610: [17:22:49]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : I want to make a nazi char again

Line 7619: [17:23:01]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : would be fun for a nations round

Line 7663: [17:23:45]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Das Blut lebt haha

Line 7684: [17:24:07]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Arbeit Macht Frei!

Line 7689: [17:24:12]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Arbeit Macht Frei!

Line 7744: [17:25:12]OOC: /IncognitoJesus : We should stop with the Nazi songs, too. It's starting to get annoying.

You continued (Along with a few others) so OOC was muted and you were again asked

Line 7759: [17:25:28]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : nazi songs?

Line 7764: [17:25:32]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Nazi Songs are good.

Line 7780: [17:25:45]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : so what

Line 7795: [17:26:00]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : the Waffen SS had some badass marching songs

Line 7808: [17:26:18]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : I wish I was in Waffen SS

Line 7816: [17:26:25]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Totenkopf

Line 7826: [17:26:33]ADMIN: Bakagaijin/() toggled OOC.

Line 7831: [17:26:40]OOC: /Bakagaijin : oi. you were asked to stop.

Line 7856: [17:27:09]OOC: /Bakagaijin : So please stop it.

Line 7858: [17:27:13]ADMIN: Bakagaijin/() toggled OOC.

You again continued on the same subject and were told again

Line 7875: [17:27:30]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Meine Ehre hei�t Treue

Line 7884: [17:27:41]OOC: /SenpaiShadow_ : Mkay, can we stop now?

and again you said the exact same thing.

Line 7893: [17:27:50]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : My Honor is Loyalty

Line 7927: [17:28:21]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Meine Ehre hei�t Treue = My Honor is Loyalty

Line 7947: [17:28:33]ADMIN: /(IncognitoJesus) has muted Spacevoidagent/() from OOC

This is no longer about the subject of the SS here, or ISIS or whatever topic it might be. This is not doing what the staff tell you. You were asked multiple times to stop talking about a subject and you continued, so you got a warning for it, the lightest thing we have for rule breaking.

-Verbal Warning/Warning: A warning is the lightest type of punishment we will dispense. Generally, this means you'll be informed of the rule you've broken, and we'll let you resume playing after you ensure us you won't break the rule again.

I see nothing wrong with the way this was handled, you were asked to stop, that means to stop the subject regardless of if someone else asks about it. If you really must tell them use Skype or Byond Pager. But if three staff members tell say to stop talking about something, that subject must stop being talked about.

Now unless you have something to say about the way this was handled I'll be closing the thread.

Any more links to information on the SS or trying to tell me about them will result in a warning on the forums, this is not the place for it.

Right I have looked over the logs from that round.

You were making quotes about something that can and does offend people, you were asked to stop,

Line 7560: [17:22:02]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Auf der Heide Bluht ein kleines Blumelein

Line 7579: [17:22:18]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : und das Heibt, Erika

Line 7610: [17:22:49]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : I want to make a nazi char again

Line 7619: [17:23:01]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : would be fun for a nations round

Line 7663: [17:23:45]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Das Blut lebt haha

Line 7684: [17:24:07]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Arbeit Macht Frei!

Line 7689: [17:24:12]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Arbeit Macht Frei!

Line 7744: [17:25:12]OOC: /IncognitoJesus : We should stop with the Nazi songs, too. It's starting to get annoying.

You continued (Along with a few others) so OOC was muted and you were again asked

Line 7759: [17:25:28]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : nazi songs?

Line 7764: [17:25:32]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Nazi Songs are good.

Line 7780: [17:25:45]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : so what

Line 7795: [17:26:00]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : the Waffen SS had some badass marching songs

Line 7808: [17:26:18]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : I wish I was in Waffen SS

Line 7816: [17:26:25]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Totenkopf

Line 7826: [17:26:33]ADMIN: Bakagaijin/() toggled OOC.

Line 7831: [17:26:40]OOC: /Bakagaijin : oi. you were asked to stop.

Line 7856: [17:27:09]OOC: /Bakagaijin : So please stop it.

Line 7858: [17:27:13]ADMIN: Bakagaijin/() toggled OOC.

You again continued on the same subject and were told again

Line 7875: [17:27:30]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Meine Ehre hei�t Treue

Line 7884: [17:27:41]OOC: /SenpaiShadow_ : Mkay, can we stop now?

and again you said the exact same thing.

Line 7893: [17:27:50]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : My Honor is Loyalty

Line 7927: [17:28:21]OOC: /Spacevoidagent : Meine Ehre hei�t Treue = My Honor is Loyalty

Line 7947: [17:28:33]ADMIN: /(IncognitoJesus) has muted Spacevoidagent/() from OOC

This is no longer about the subject of the SS here, or ISIS or whatever topic it might be. This is not doing what the staff tell you. You were asked multiple times to stop talking about a subject and you continued, so you got a warning for it, the lightest thing we have for rule breaking.

-Verbal Warning/Warning: A warning is the lightest type of punishment we will dispense. Generally, this means you'll be informed of the rule you've broken, and we'll let you resume playing after you ensure us you won't break the rule again.

I see nothing wrong with the way this was handled, you were asked to stop, that means to stop the subject regardless of if someone else asks about it. If you really must tell them use Skype or Byond Pager. But if three staff members tell say to stop talking about something, that subject must stop being talked about.

Now unless you have something to say about the way this was handled I'll be closing the thread.

Any more links to information on the SS or trying to tell me about them will result in a warning on the forums, this is not the place for it.

I said it after I was told to stop, because some said "English?" so I thought it would be okay to translate it.

Also, the warning isn't entity true. The "Reported making Hitler jokes ICly" still hasn't been proven and I don't want that on my record.

I can see how it can be taken that way, however next time a staff member say's to stop a topic in ooc, it's better to just stop or use another means to say what you wanted off the server.

I found no evidence that any Nazi or Hitler jokes were made in character and will be taken out of the warning/note.