Incident Report 06/09/2457

Icuris

Reporting Personnel: Clement Beach

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Head of Security

Personnel Involved: Safi Isra and family: Biologist and Unknown, Clement Beach: Head of Security, Officer involved with apprehension unknown.

Time of Incident:

Location of Incident: Genetics

Nature of Incident: []Workplace Hazard []Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property []Neglect of Duty [X]Harassment []Assault []Misconduct []Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: Revived from Cryo into the Shift, I Clement Beach walked in on Ms. Amber Jamerson being sentenced for twenty minutes due to her actions towards Safi and her family. Completely un-involved in the incident or the procedure my complaint points in the direction of how on many occasions I have seen or even personally placed Amber in the brig for the exact same reason involving the exact same people (Safi Isra). This constant harassing behavior has grossly diminished genetics productivity. On more then several occasions there has been a back up of people needing to be cloned because both women are having to be questioned of why one attacked the other. At this point in time I believe the issue needs to be resolved by available human resources as it has been evident that Security's processing does not deter Amber from creating more issues.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: No report was made to heads of staff or an IAA. I responded to the issue of my own initiative.

Additional notes: Although the incident highlights several things that warrant further complaints I lack the information to adequately detail them. If desired those involved may report the incidents separately.

Given the circumstance with the station at the time I found myself to busy to respond to the issue during the shift. However, I believe the issue still needs to be addressed.

• 4 weeks later...

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report - Safiya Isra

FROM: Jeffery Steel, Senior Communications Officer, NMSS Odin

--------------------

This is a notice in response to your inquiry posted September 9th, 2457.

Duty Officer Miller has been assigned to the investigation of this report, as ordered by the Central Command Review Board. Those named as signatories and witnesses will be contacted shortly concerning interview dates. Please remember that once contacted you have a week to respond to a query.

We thank you for taking the time to submit your inquiry.

--------------------

DTG: 29-16:09-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2457

SIGN: Calvin Miller