Incident Report 15/10/2457 - Jun Ivanova

Dreamix

Reporting Personnel: Zuleika Xrimqil-loix

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Captain

Personnel Involved: Jun Ivanova, Security Officer; Jack Thomas, CMO

Time of Incident: The whole shift (started logging on 'log 2015-10-15 (6 22 pm)')

Location of Incident: The whole station, mainly medbay and maintenance near the gravity generator.

Nature of Incident: []Workplace Hazard [X]Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property [X]Neglect of Duty []Harassment []Assault [X]Misconduct [X]Other - Self-harm, suicidal tendencies.

Overview of the Incident: Self-harm in the maintenance tunnel of the gravity generator. Later, a forensics investigation confirmed that a shard of glass was used by Ivanova to harm herself. No crewmember reported otherwise.

CMO Jack Thomas was claiming that he was talking for some part of the shift with officer Ivanova, trying to deal with her suicidal tendencies. After Ivanova's self-harm incident, Thomas was dealing with her, treating her injuries.

That is unacceptable, a security officer should not ignore their duties, to injure themselves. I request a background check, and a psychical evaluation.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: Negative.

Additional notes: Myself, captain, was busy with overseeing the station. My understanding of the situation is limited. Contacting CMO, Jack Thomas before running an investigation is advised.