Nano's LoreDev Application.

I remember you wanting to write up the head of security guide like a really long time back, but everyone forgot about it, I guess.

You should do that, you were a good HoS.

Anyway, about storytime, a short story would do, though you don't have to. Whatever you can remember, doesn't have to be 100% true/on-point.

Eh, I lost half of the story due to a power outage. I'm not looking to write a pointless short story over again, sorry.

Nano, I found it snarky specifically because instead of just going "it happened because of people passing on things" or just, SIMPLY adding "It's like a bad telephone game", you implied that I wouldn't know about such a basic concept and used a humoristic video of it. I get where you're coming from - but even if you didn't plan on seeming passive-aggressive, it would probably be a good idea to consider if things are appropriate to use and in what manner. Because at this point I honestly believe it's not conscious, it's in your writing style (not that it makes it better)

This is a public forum and other people will undoubtedly read this. I just wanted to make sure the idea was across. I wasn't trying to get you upset, I wasn't trying to be funny. It was an easy effective way to relay my information.

People make a horrible mistake when they quote me on anything, but what I meant by that is that the rework of the diona lore by turning them into bloodthirsty monsters probably won't sit bwell with most diona players, so some loredevs have been very reluctant to support your app and give you full reign over the species. That said, the effort and seeming passion you've put into writing for the subject might make you a good loredev for Diona.

I didn't misquote you, you had specifically said that it was unlikely. But if the context of that has changed now, then Jackboot has already said that the lore application will more than likely not go through, which is fine by me, I'd still like to write about the species. And just because people dont seem to get it, the application doesn't change the way Diona are played now, it only changes their back story, their history.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Delta your posts in this thread took this conversation to levels that aren't even necessary. He's applying for loredev, not headmin. I don't care about his relationship status' or break-ups whatever. I mean seriously.

Nanotoxin,

I'm sorry but I will be declining your application for now. Killerhurtz is currently working on the Dionae overseer position with a path that fits with the expectations provided of the race. With that filled, I don't think there's much you'll be able to do. I already face difficulties with delegating out tasks to all present lore-writers and will probably seek a reduction in numbers soon. Your responses to concerns about your attitude still have me wary, but I'd be willing to give you a chance once a position is open in the future because you handled yourself professional enough here in the face of the more bizarre objections, and Frances raised a good point about giving you a shot.

You are encouraged to reapply in the future if applications are reopened!

Locking thread as declined.