[bad idea] Change ERT weapons to give RnD actual point

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Based on the input of Skull and other fascists players, I can't really argue effectively against them without changing the scope or foundation of this suggestion.

My last request in the spirit of this would be to put the weapons inside lockers, so we can pretend that they're not even there until we open them, or something.

Otherwise I've been defeated in the debate field. All is lost............

Lore has no influence on map design, even more so when it involves thing that people don't normally see like the armory. The name gives it away "Admin" It's an OOC thing.

They are behind closed doors you don't see them when in game. By your logic we should remove all the things that aren't seen (The prison, Odin bar, Admin shuttle, Alien base(the one on z-level2) most of the Odin actually because it's never used baring one or two events that last roughly 15 minutes before people get bored.)

I'm against any further changes. To be fully honest, 90% of stuff you research already exists on the station in one form or anothe and very few things are really experimental. It's the R&D that needs changing, not the ERT armoury.

As for the balance themselves, do you really want to lock everything behind admins, so that ERT goes in unarmed, without suits or equipment? The antagonists should be the ones stopping the ERT from even being called. It's suppose to be a curb stomp.