Ryan Falco's Vaurca App

BYOND Key: Ryan falco

Character Names: E.G.G, Kazimir Ruslan, Akiak Siegriest, Eddy Graham, Trent Baum, A.D.P.

Species you are applying to play: Vaurca

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt): Light brownish, Possibly Dark Greyish.

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Yes

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race: I wish to play this race because as soon as I heard about them and read their lore on the wiki, I immediately loved the idea of vaurca and their mechanics which would give them a distinction from the other races. They have such a rich history and can be played with so much variety!

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: These species is different from humans to roleplay due to many diffrent historical, cultural, and mechanical reasons. One of the mechanical reasons is that their weak to EMP because their body is full of robotic organs so they have to be careful around stuff that might cause an EMP. They are also slower then humans, so they won't be able to run as fast. Another reason is that bound vaurca are essentially humanoid cyborgs and all vaurca are likely to be resented and discriminated against due to them not needing much money thus taking up valuable jobs that "Humans deserve".

Character Name: Ka'Akaix'Thrii'Vess'ex

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs Ka'Akaix'Thrii'Vess'ex was hatched as a Type A bound drone to the Vess'ex hive in 2342. He was slotted to work as a cultivator for the K'ois fungus aboard his hives star home. His life as bound Drone was very unremarkable, expect for a twenty year temporary shift to a K'ois Genetic Cultivator and Manipulator where he tried to create a strain that was better suited to cold conditions which he succeeded at before being slotted back into his position as cultivator.

In 2432, Ka'Akaix'Thrii'Vess'ex, was selected to become an unbound by the raffle system. He was slotted to continue as a cultivator of K'ois until he assimilated the proper knowledge required to be adopt a medical profession. When mankind was discovered in 2456, Ka'Akaix'Thrii'Vess'ex, Was slotted to begin study of human anatomy as soon as possible. He was sent to tau ceti where he lived on one of the vaurca provinces on biesel, where he took courses and research human and humanoid anatomy and modern medicine in one of the volunteer schools for vaurca. When he had sufficient knowledge to perform medical procedures on humans and the humanoid species he was sent back for a reset of his personality and an assimilation of his knowledge. As soon as the reset was done, he was sent to the Aurora to work as an intern and potentially a medical profession in the future.

What do you like about this character? I like this character because he has so much room to grow because he was a bound most of his life, and had a recent reset of his personality. He is also vaurca which is a plus!

How would you rate your role-playing ability? 6.5 out of ten with much, much more room for improvement.

Notes: Vaurca is a thing. Many bugs, such Vaurca. wow. I just hope that if I am accepted, that this race improves my RPing and allows me to grow as a RPer. Please excuse any mistakes in spelling or grammar, I'm correcting them as I find them.

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...