Dragarien's Moderator Application

Basic Information

Byond Account:Dragarien

Character Name(s):Art Harrow, Jay Franks, and random character names.

AI Name(s): Have not played AI on this server in some time!

Preferred means of contact:Skype

Timezone:EST

When are you on Aurora?:Just came back to SS13, will most likely be on at most times.

Experience

How long have you played SS13?:Couple years now.

How long have you played on Aurora:Since June, I think.

How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?:Many things, been playing for a while.

Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?:Head Admin on Apollo, was well-known in that community.

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?:I have not on Aurora.

Personality

Why do you play SS13?:I enjoy roleplaying in a sci-fi setting, pretty much the gist of it.

Why do you play on Aurora?:Good community, host is actually a decent person.

What do moderators do?:Moderators promote good roleplay and remove people who are ruining the roleplay for others, a la, griefers.

What does it mean to be a moderator for our server?:Just a way to help the server be all it can be.

Why do you want to be a moderator?:Have plenty of experience with it, and I like the team.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?:Fair person who likes solving problems!

How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?:Fellow admins may hear a thing or two, but I don't lash out, after all, it is the internet.

Anything Else You Want to Add:

Just want to find my new home after the loss of Apollo, this seems like the perfect place to be, and I love to help like I did over there! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to even post this!

Right, figured i should poke this.

Dragarien seems like a decent person, despite never having a encounter with his characters in game, and rare contact with him on the server period, i have spoke with him in TS and he seems like a very reasonable person who has a level head and can back up his position on issues fairly well. Plus Uno.