Funny IC moments?

Okay, I noticed a lack of any thread like this one, and was unsure of where to post it, really. So I decided i'd post it here, and share two stories that happened to crack me up. I'll post more as they happen on the server. I expect and hope other people will share as well. Also, sorry, don't have any pictures :( Maybe next time.

Alright, here's situation 1:

So I decided I wanted to work on Solars for a round, so of course I play my character who is basically obsessed with Solar power. Well, I go through the basic RP over Engineering and all of that, declare i'm a Solar Technician and that's all i'll be doing. After I finish setup on the Solar, i've noticed how terrible it looks, the wires are jagged, all multi-colored. and... ugh. My character just ignores it because it's working. That's when it happened. A Cyborg who was in space for some reason comes across my Solar and yells over comms. "WHAT KIND OF BARBARIAN WAS WIRING THE SOLARS?", I literally die laughing.

And Situation 2:

I decided I wanted to try QM for a round just to try it out and since there were no Cargo players around. Not long after I join in, a Shaft Miner joins. This is fine, I don't mind. Anyway, the funny part: After a while of playing, I'm about to deliver a crate of Metal to Robotics, and decided to use the Cargo tug instead of Disposals. I got stuck against the Photo-copyer. I sat there for a minute or two trying to get unstuck, that's when the Shaft Miner shows up with a crate full of Ore. My character just says. "Hey, uhh... A little help?" and the Shaft Miner was basically speechless. We played it off as me crashing the tug, and the situation was so ridiculous it made me laugh.

I've got one from aaagggeeeesss ago; Carlos Cortez was harassing my character Inis Truesight ((They had a love-hate relationship)); and she punched him in the face. And by the miracle of RNJesus, broke his skull. If you ever see Echotango or Nightmare00 around, they may confirm.

Not really an IC moment but this one time, for the Christmas event, the admins were spawning in gifts for people and they gave me a meteor gun. I was the Captain that round and then the Head of Security was like, "Ahw, Hell no" when I accidently broke the bar windows with it. They made him gave the weapon up and said next time he goes to chair (Like a timeout). Damn admins. Should've gave me some sort of special pen or something.

Not really an IC moment but this one time, for the Christmas event, the admins were spawning in gifts for people and they gave me a meteor gun. I was the Captain that round and then the Head of Security was like, "Ahw, Hell no" when I accidently broke the bar windows with it. They made him gave the weapon up and said next time he goes to chair (Like a timeout). Damn admins. Should've gave me some sort of special pen or something.

It's alright anything that cracked you up ingame works, and wow? A meteor gun? Holy crap. I didn't even know that was in the game.

It's alright anything that cracked you up ingame works, and wow? A meteor gun? Holy crap. I didn't even know that was in the game.

Yeah, I had no idea until I shot a meteor at the bar either. xD