TES RP: Dragonhunt

Guest Bokaza

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halla had time to slip away if she wanted to.

A group of people approached them slowly, five total, two of them had strung bows and were aiming at them, a nord man and an bosmer man. The other three, the Orc, the supposed leader, a freakishly large nord woman and a nord man had a battle axe, a greatsword and an axe accordingly. They styled different patterns of already seen mix of fur, imperial armor and weapons.

They stopped some 10 feet away from them, then the Orc spoke, "Hello. Mind telling me who in the blazes you are?"

Strings crosses his arms over his chest as he looks over the rag tag group, hissing with his tongue in the air as he mumbled something aloud in Jel, "I suppose it would be nice to answer you first, as your guest, but my name is not important, nor is your's. What IS important, is that you're missing someone from your group." His shifts his focus to the faces of the two Nords as he says the last part, watching for their reaction.

Strings chuffs and reaches down to his belt, jiggling one of the small pouches of his ill-gotten, ill-gotten gains. "Sure you don't. Im sure it's just a coincidence he had the same armour as you, and Septims and gem stones. Either your lost someone, or you have competition creeping in, either way we can help each other."

The Orc stares at him silently, "You found Hefnir, Stimmir and Amana?" He looks down to the ground, somewhat sadly, "We couldn't even bury then, not with that damned dragon."

The bandits surprisingly lower their guard in contemplation, the orc looks down again, sadly and says, "Those two were strays we took in, from Riften. Most of us here lost our family members before to this madness and the war." He turns back to Strings, "I take it you know our story then?"

No one knows how he extended his hand over 10 feet and put it on the orc's shoulder, but as soon as he moved, the bandits would take up their guard again. "Right... so you don't know our story? How much of our struggle do you even know? You've seen the dragon, haven't you?"

As soon as they jump back to their guard, he throws his hand back to his side. "Ive seen the dragon, yes. Ive also seen the dead bodies of Hefnir, Stimmir and Amana. And I know more than you give me credit for. I just want to hear what YOU say of yourselves, that means much, much more than what you've done."

The Orc shakes his head, "Those three are just the last in the line of the lives that dragon claimed. What we are... does not matter. We did what we did to survive, and fight on. We don't intend to stop until that dragon is a pile of bones and that town is burned to cinders."

The orc gasps, "What?! No you idiots, they are the cult! The townsfolk. They worship the damn thing like a god! In return it protects them and grants them clear weather. We left because we didn't want to take part in that madness anymore." He looks at Strings, "Ohh, you think I'm lying, that I'm just a filthy outlaw? Outlaw is not the worst thing one can be this damned far south, be sure of that."

Strings holds his hand in front of his chest, shaking his head, "Wait, WHAT?! No- ... Oh those bastards... Those Namira damned peices of... I see whats going on here! Thought they could play us like fools..." Strings just continues to ramble on, cursing, damning and hissing about the townsfolk, without actually offering any explanation of what he meant.

Before she bursts out in anoyance, Nicole yells "Enough! Neither we are here or you are accusing some one of something. Look people, how about we take this the easy way and leave the bloodshed aside? How about we exchange the stories as to why we both are here allright? You tell me why you are here, and we'll tell you about ourselves and why we're here." standing like a soldier infront of the group towards the strangers. "If you're bandits or not, i personaly have no quarrel with you, so lets talk this over peacefully and probably with some mead, shall we?" takes out her last bottle of mead with black briar logo on it.

Strings hisses and shoots daggers at Nicole from his eyes, narrowing them on her face. He takes a step closer to her, and whispers, "You /IDIOT/. We will get more information from them they believe we've been swindled by the villagers, but you just threw that advantage out the window! Do you dumb Imperial Septim scrapers think about anything?!"

The orc looks at them strangely, then nods, "I guess there is no need for hostilities. Why not, it's been a while since I had a good mead. We can talk this through." He gestures to follow him and the rest lower their weapons in response.

Tamira

They don't seem to have had much combat, and look more like a bunch of armed peasants than brigands. Their armor is in sad state as the dead one's was.

Nicole smiles towards the people, and narrows her eyes on Strings, and whispers back. "Dont lose focus, incase they do something shady." She winks at Strings, and makes a bright smile towards the Orc. "That's what i want to hear! Besides, i am sure we have lots to tell about!"

• 2 weeks later...

Strings rattles his tongue and grabs the mead from Nicole's grasp. He starts to slowly walk towards the bandit's group, carrying the mead by it's neck between two fingers. When he gets up to the group, he holds the mead up to the Nord woman standing behind the Orc. "Sure you have something better for yourself anyway. If you're anything like me, stuff like this makes your head pound list Hist Sap anyway."

• 3 weeks later...

The woman takes the bottle and looks at it, somewhat reserved, "Thank you." Then continues to walk after the orc.

The group walks off deeper down the tunnel. The place is lit with torches and there is a smell of rust and moist in the air. This seems to be the camp of the bandits. Lots of crates, some weapon racks with spare equipment, a dim campfire and bedrolls. The orc points at a table with several chairs around it. "Please, sit. So we can talk this through."

Strings follows the group and when he comes to the table he counts the chairs. After that he slides his quiver and bow off his back and onto the back of the chair. He also grabs the dagger strung at his waist and place it on the table, sliding it to the center. "As a gesture of good will to you folk. I hope my... Associates will give you the same courtesy. And, I hope you will do the same for us as well. Drinks and talks are always more pleasant when one is not a danger to another."