[Accepted] Raven's Tajaran Application

BYOND Key: LordRaven001

Character Names: I have around 35-40 characters, So I will list my mains

Tree,Eden, Korlas Lassei, Kota Vimleel, Za'Akaix Azaeah Zo'ra, Akero'Ceeyta Veeta'Pleat, Love That Grows All

Species you are applying to play: Tajaran

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt): Cinnamon

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Yup

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race: I love the idea of an rich noble blooded Nijarir who has refused to accept his diminished importance in society, and who is a lot more weak and frail than his haughty self-importance suggests.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: Tajarans are conflict torn, By the different classes and ethnicity of superior class Tajaran vs the basic vs the workhorse, There is also the fact the the three factions were vying for power during the civil war, One side wanting to defend their corrupted mafia backed power, One wanting to stop the corporation from taking their planet, And one wanting to overthrow the government for their corruption, Its all diverse and interesting.

Character Name: Mrrowalo Evrrel

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

Backstory placed into spoilers for tidiness, Sorry for the lack of punctuation, I'm still learning English and this was quite a big story for me to write.

Mrrowalo Evrrel grew up in a rich high class home with wealth and riches though the way they got those riches, Was not the safest. Mrrowalo's family was a Mafioso family, helping rat out enemy families and clue in the government to possible attacks onto the government by revolutionaries in exchange for cash and immunity, This was a good living. On a extra cold night on Nal'Tor, The Evrrel Family was sitting down discussing plans for future business presentations as well as a possible arranged marriage for Mrrowalo, There was the Don Orralio Evrrel, The Consigliere, Oraiyah' Yo' Hidal, The Underboss, Yorraio' Yerriah, The Rrioso Brothers, All with the rank of Capo, Rriyoal, Rreiassidiah, Rotisiro, it was a bountiful feast with fancy fruit wine joyus occasions were had, This feast happened when Mrrowalo was only seven.

As the war progressed so did his studies, He was suggested to become the next head, Though he wasn't as strong as his father, He had a feminine, Frail type body, When the war was about to end Mrrowalo turned Eighteen, The family had a big celebration party at their manor, The war had just ended and technology injected into the Tajaran Society, Due to the ties with the government, The Evrrel's requested one laser rifle and energy pistol, They originally planned to dip the energy pistol in molten gold, Plating it, Then selling it on the black market, This was just a side project, The true motive of that day was to celebrate Mrrowalo's eighteenth birthday, And to announce his arranged marriage, The night progressed on discussing, drinking, cheering, Until the clock hit 12:00AM, That is when they decided to announce the bride for Mrrowalo, The entire family gathered up on the stage, Orralio, Oraiyah, Yorraio, Riyoal, Rreiassidiah, Rotisiro, standing in a row filled to the brim with joy at announcing the new heir. The clock ticks, Suddenly, The door to the hall swings open, Six Tajarans in full black suits, bowler hats, pistols, charge in automatic rifles drawn, They open fire upon the stage attempting to kill Mrrowalo only clipping him in the right arm, One by one the family is eliminated, First the Consigliere, Then the Underboos, At that point the Evrrel family returned fire, Eliminating three of the attackers, before they retreated, When they searched for identification of the attackers, The Military's identification sigil was discovered, Displaying that the Peoples Republic betrayed them. This night was scarring for Mrrowalo, It changed him somehow.

Four years after the attack, The Don came down with an illness, making him bedridden, The family operations ceased slowly until what he knew a big family was gone, That is when Mrrowalo got involved with Nanotrasen, his attitude was different from four years ago, Instead of being the sweet little Mrrowalo his friends knew, He became uptight,snobby, had a superiority complex. He walked around treating others like dirt and that they were not fit to be in his presence, He hid what he could of his fur underneath a black trenchcoat, as to prevent hate crimes against him, He got involved with investigation, becoming a informant for certain members of the new kingdom who helped him when his family was ambushed, He did this for seven years until he was twenty nine, he took a shuttle offworld for the first time, To a nanotrasen transport shuttle, That shuttle was set for the Tau Ceti Sector, station NMSS Odin, It was a four hour flight from his home sector, S'rand'marr, As soon as he docked with the NMSS Odin he applied to become a Detective, so he could put his investigative skills to use. the only openings were on the NSS Exodus

What do you like about this character? I like how he grew up in a mafia family only to in his later years transfer over to the law, And enforce corporate regulations, His superiority complex and traditional Nijarir tendencies of not interacting with commoners

How would you rate your role-playing ability? 8/10

Notes: I mean I tried to make this interesting, And I hope people enjoy it, If you want me to change anything or have any feedback please post below in the comments section, I'm a big fan of alerting my roleplay, to better myself.

I've RP'd with many of your characters before, and I have enjoyed the experiences with them. While I do not know the kitty kat lore very well, this back story seems well rounded and this character should prove create many unique RP experiences.

I give +1 birbs

Good luck in your spess-mafia-detective-kitty adventures

Z9wF57G.jpg

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Hello! Sorry for the delay; Sue has gotten very busy IRL so I'm handling cat whitelists brought to my attention that she might not be able to catch.

Your feedback has been positive and I know you to be an enthusiastic player so I'm willing to trust you with a whitelist.