Phoebe Essel - Surgeon 29/NOV/2456

Frances

Reporting Personnel: Jim Fairbanks

Rank of Reporting Personnel: NanoTrasen Navy Representative

Personnel Involved: Phoebe Essel (Surgeon, NSS Aurora)

Time of Incident: 29-NOV-2456, 15:00 (approx)

Location of Incident: Station Comms

Nature of Incident: []Workplace Hazard []Accident/Injury []Destruction of Property []Neglect of Duty []Harassment []Assault [x]Misconduct [x]Other Admission of criminal behavior___

Overview of the Incident: While conducting a workplace review of several members of the Aurora's staff, I witnessed Phoebe Essel, a surgeon employed on the station, very openly admit on open comms that she had recently been banned from a nightclub because she had "dragged a man into the changing rooms and sliced his groin open". When confronted by other staffmembers reacting to that rather shocking statement, she claimed that she was "a nice person" and "only [wounded] people a little". Additionally, cross-checking miss Essel's workplace records, it appears that this is not the first time she has made such outrageous and violent claims - threats of violence towards other crewmembers from her have been reported on a near daily basis since she began working on the Aurora.

To be brief - I would like to enquire as if a review of miss Essel's contract could be conducted, along with appropriate disciplinary actions. I also recommend a criminal investigation be opened regarding her admission of having voluntarily inflicted bodily harm upon a fellow man.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or IAA? If so, who?: N/A

Additional notes: -