Nickmun Unban Appeal.

BYOND Key: (This is your Byond login/Ckey):

Nickmun.

Total Ban Length: (The total time of your ban. You can also note your remaining time, though it is not required):

Permanent.

Banning staff member's Key: (This is the staff member's BYOND key/Ckey who placed the ban):

Alberyk.

Reason of Ban: (You can see this when you attempt to log in to the server):

Chewing off his hand as non antag,Insulting admins over pms,Terrible rp overall.

Reason for Appeal: (State your reason for why you think you should be unbanned):

I think i had a lot of time to reflect on what i did wrong, Truly what i did was i broke the rules failed proper rp didn't follow your rules and generally i was a bad person but i reflected on what i did i took what you said and i'm building on that, Working on my grammer, Working on proper caps, I'm doing what you guys suggested and look i'm back here trying again,This may be kinda cheezy but really i'm trying and fighting for access back and that's all i really can do right now nothing but that, And i'm not gonna go back to swearing at you for no reason at all i'm gonna be as civil as possible and if i get mad i'm just gonna leave come back and read what you suggest to me you gotta trust me on this but its been a long time since then and, I don't want to ruin this for myself i'm trying hard to come back but, That wont happen over night or even just with my own work.

I'm putting more time and value into this and its really hard to do.

Alright, it has been some time, and it seems you did put some effort in this application. So, I have no issues in giving you another chance. I will see with the rest of the other staff and come with the decision tomorrow.

Very well, after a discussion with the staff, I will lift this ban. However; any kind of the behavior that did result in your ban happens again, you may be punished in the same way, and without a chance for another appeal.

Appeal accepted.