Space Stars Planets Mars Labcoat

BYOND Key: LordRaven001

Character name: Space Stars Planets Mars

Item name: Daisy Leiko's Labcoat

Why is your character carrying said item to work? To remember Daisy Leiko its teacher, discoverer, and friend.

History of Space Stars Planets Mars/Daisy Leiko

Stars, They have always fascinated this curious Diona ever since it went onto that ship that fateful cold spacey night. Its need to innovate, its need to explore, its need to discover, its need to grow...

Stars was discovered as a little nymph who had smuggled his way aboard a research vessel stationed above the planet mars, This nanotrasen research vessel was run by a strict blonde female scientist. Her name was Daisy Leiko she wore a labcoat with purple pauldrons signifying that she was a scientist for nanotrasen, And black and blue stars to signify the cold unforgiving darkness of space, but also to capitalize its beauty with the blue pigments gleaming proudly, Daisy Leiko is one of the leading scientists on plasma research and bluespace theory, But that is not her fascination, her fascination is Space, Stars, Planets and Mars, She grew up a little girl on Mars living in poverty That vessel was in transit to a remote research facility called the NSS Aurora to put Dr. Daisy Leikos talents to use, One day Dr. Leiko opened the cargo hold, the dim holding barely keeping this frail small diona alive, She walked in and it was twitching on a crate directly next to the light, trying to get some more... it only wanted more light.... Stars provide light..... Dr.Leiko startled by the sight takes her handheld radio and asks who brought a nymph aboard, upon receiving no response she moves to pick up the little nymph. When she grabs ahold of it it bites her taking a sample of her blood, gaining all of the information she has ever known in an instant, Dr.Leiko handling the pain quite well walks over to a desk lamp and places the small frail nymph under it, The nymph closes its eyes resting...

Three weeks later they are ready to depart, In those three weeks the small nymph no longer small but big roams around their vessel assisting the good scientist in her works, It understands her, she understands it... They work quite well together. As soon as they depart Stars notices the other planets piercing the dark void of space.....Planets Provide Color.....

One week after that they arrive at the NSS Aurora after much belay, but an alarming turn of events takes place, This was the last stop for Stars... Dr.Leiko had other places to be she would be leaving her friend she had known for a short sweet time behind, to further advance science, She puts in a reccomendation to the captain of the NSS Aurora to place Space Stars Planets Mars into the science department to continue evolving his talent and need for research, evolution, change. On the final night, Dr.Leiko leaves the Diona with one last parting gift, Her labcoat.....

Item function(s): Exactly like the science labcoat

Item description: A star themed science labcoat a white name is sewn into the right pocket "Daisy Leiko"

Item appearance: 9f35b616fb0204592288b7bb7e64820f.png29047aa0a2122280738e0f9c89da9712.png627205485ea5d93f61ef326721571789.pngced77a97977040d595863baff7826232.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0gsi0zs6vja1iu/SpaceStarsPlanetsMarsLabcoat.dmi?dl=0

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? I will use this labcoat to start up conversations on astronomy, my past, and regale the crew with story's on how great my teacher is.

Additional comments: I mean, This is the first thing i've sprited if its bad tell me with suggestions on how to improve? Thanks.

My main concern, Raven, is just your inactivity for the item, really. You normally have fluctuating activity on the server. In that you just show up for relatively small amounts of time after huge hiatuses. At least, from what I've noticed. I'll wait a few more days, and see how your activity changes this time around. Since, after all, it would be kind of sad to work on a custom item just for the player to go on hiatus again.

• 3 weeks later...