Wuth tinvaak [Language]

Type (e.g. Planet, Faction, System): Language

Founding/Settlement Date (if applicable): The language was created around 425 years ago.

Region of Space: Used in small groups, no specific area.

Controlled by (if not a faction): N/A

Other Snapshot information: Its generally used as a language for people to have private conversations in public with other Wuth Tinvaak speakers.

Long Description: The language, originally created for use in a videogame some four hundred years ago, has managed to exist in small groups until recently, people had begun to start using it more frequently. Its sudden use came from its cryptic nature and discovery by criminals, allowing people to speak and write to eachother without fear of messages being read. Eventually, more people began to learn it, leading to it falling into disuse in the criminal community, however is still used sometimes by some people who wish to know a language in which not many others know, so as to speak to other Wuth Tinvaak speakers.

Notes: Its a fun thing to speak too, it sounds stupidly cryptic, and its writing is even more so.

Wuth Tinvaak literally means "Old talk".

Also, it doesnt have to be implemented into code, just use this - http://www.thuum.org/translate.php

Is it bad that this is already a RL fictional language, and that I want it to exist 400 years later? :c

Uhhh... no. Sorry, just no.

I don't think it's a good idea to take material from a highly acclaimed vidya gaim, and then call it original and as our own, that's also viciously protected in terms of copyright. Thu'um is copyrighted by Bethesda Softworks.

Well, I mean. If you can come up with a completely original language or something with a bit of depth and background to it, be my guest.

Then again, I also dislike Skyrim to an extent, so I had bias driving my statement.

But, with all the buts. Yeah, not a good idea to rip easily recognizable languages.

SS13 is filled with references from other games and whatnot, but it doesn't go so far as to blatantly rip things off and taking credit for it... well. Sometimes it does, but it's so unknown of a game that no one really cares... unless we got unlucky. Still. I wouldn't approve of this.