Feedback - Masuno Kukarumo

In case it isn't obvious I'm a little self-conscious I always like to know how I'm doing, and though I've so far gotten a lot of feedback on Masuno's character in the head of staff app, I've got that looming feeling that something's just wrong. That perhaps I could improve Masuno's character or he's unrealistic in some way other than his age (which as mentioned has already been rectified--thanks to Turtles for going over that with me, soon I'll be actually plotting out a timeline and making sure his backstory is completely coherent and consistent).

So I ask that everybody comes here and swarms me with feedback and criticism of the character. I know Masuno's not the worst of characters, we have a lot more memey, unrealistic characters that barely have a place in the RP (even if they're fun to be around) but I also know he's not the best of characters, and I just want to keep on nudging him in that direction and making him better, more likeable, more realistic. So whether your criticism is light roasting or full blast burners, feel free to say what's on your mind when you think of Masuno.

Although I'm literally asking for it though, please try to be civil about it and keep things serious. While I always welcome jokes please try to weave them in with legitimate feedback and criticism. Also feel free to ask me a what or why question if you just don't understand something and I'll respond fully here. Thanks in advance, everyone.

Honestly? I like Kukarumo. He seems like a guy with his own life and his own past and he's pretty realistic in the sense it really takes time to get to know him.

His age has never been a focus for me, but he doesn't seem crazy young, either. It's clear that he's got a lot of experience and his whole mind of safety comes from that.

Kooks is a good character with depth and realism.