Zygman's Head Whitelist Application.

BYOND key:Zygman

Character names:Jacob Kaipov

How long have you been playing on Aurora?:Around a month or so.

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?:I am familiar with all the jobs, As well as I feel like I could be competent on the head positions. I will most likely only be the RD or CE since i saw there's a lack of whitelisted players who play as those heads. I find that it could be fairly enjoyable to play as a head as well as teach new players how to play while being the head of the department they're in.

Why did you come to Aurora?:Victor Kaipov has invited me to play(TechnoKat),I wrote an unban request and got unbanned and now i'm playing.

Have you read the BS12 wiki on the head roles you plan on playing?:Yes.

Please provide well articulated and argumented answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think roleplay is, and should be about:Roleplay is the act of being your character as well as making choices for him/her. It is basically a second life or so for the person behind the screen as they get a chance to imagine the life of the character they're controlling. We type what our person is gonna say, We perform what we want our person to do. We carve out our characters using our imagination, give them disabilities and benefits as well as give them personalities that are way different than our real life ones.

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?:A head should be there to teach the new players how to do something depending on the department. He's also there to keep in check the performance of the players he has control over.Heads should know the basics of the department, atleast a bit knowledge in their department else they will be kinda failures since no one wants to hear how a head says i don't know to a department related question. It's just silly.

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?:Players expect the heads to teach them how to play. If they dont know what to do then they assume the heads will be able to tell them what they are supposed to do. They would also know who to ask about what they can and can't do. I would try to uphold this by helping as much as i can and trying to keep my department active, No one likes lazy people.

Please pick one of your characters for this section, and provide well articulated responses to the following questions.

Character name:Jacob Kaipov

Character age:30

Please provide a short biography of this character (approx 2 paragraphs):Jacob Kaipov was born to a rather normal and healthy family on Earth. He was the older brother of Victor Kaipov and was fairly smarter than him, more brain than brawn unlike his 2 year younger brother. His childhood was a rough one since he was sometimes picked on by his brother despite being older than him. He simply wasn't physically strong and could only beat his brother in things that require thought. His brother dropped out of school quickly while Jacob went to university, Explains why Victor is Security.

His studies included physics, Chemistry and I.T. He managed to get degree's in those topics and thus was a fairly good scientist cause of that. He travelled from station to station as he served as a scientist in a variety of different stations.He had knowledge in all jobs and now was learning how to be a leader since he hoped to become a head for a station soon. He learned how to command people as well as gathered a group of people to see if he can micromanage giving orders to his department. He did it fairly good and thus wrote an application to Nanotrasen, Hoping to become a head.

What do you like about this character?:What I like about this character is that he strives to get other people better at their jobs, He also likes when the station is being competent. He's gonna be the guy that you'll want to talk to about something, Whether it's about another person or just about your job, he'll be there to help you out.

What do you dislike about this character?:If you insult this character, He won't hesitate to be a bigger dick than you are. He can get really damn stuck up when he's on his period, A hot headed person i'd say. You shouldn't anger him unless you're prepared to hear only curse words.

Do you think this character is fit to be a Head of Staff? (Please note that Head characters must be over 30, unless given special clearance):Yes.

Why?:He has the leadership, He has the knowledge in the jobs as well as the caring personality if not angered. He will be more than happy to teach new people in the department he's a head over. But, Like mentioned earlier, Don't anger him.

Please provide well articulated and argumented answers to the following questions.

How would you rate your own roleplaying?:9/10 I'm frankly lazy on SS13 but i've been writing paragraphs in Naruto/DBZ RPs and such. If people here would be using the Me command more often, I'd be writing paragraphs as well.

Extra notes:

• 2 weeks later...