[Accepted] Zedman51 ban appeal

BYOND Key: (This is your Byond login/Ckey) Zedman51

Total Ban Length: (The total time of your ban. You can also note your remaining time, though it is not required) Perma

Banning staff member's Key: (This is the staff member's BYOND key/Ckey who placed the ban) Glamourchariot

Reason of Ban: (You can see this when you attempt to log in to the server) https://gyazo.com/c0f59462f4fe74eae873a6a565cb1e05

Reason for Appeal: (State your reason for why you think you should be unbanned) I honestly can't even remember what I did to get banned, but it was close to the time I had just started playing SS13, so I would assume that I probably did something griefy because I had no clue what was going on. I just started playing again recently, and I wanted a new HRP server to try out, and this seems like the only high pop one.

The original banning staffmember has since retired, so I'll be handling this appeal.

The ban was originally placed over two years ago now, so I see no issue in unbanning you, however it seems there's been a LOT of mirroring across multiple ckeys, all throughout 2016 and as recent as last month. Care to explain why that might be the case?