IR 8/6/2460 Zaesur Guwan

Reporting Personnel: Serana Emilia Valeria Zhao

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Head of Personnel

Game ID: bUL-c1XG

Personnel Involved: (Name, Rank: Offender/Witness/Other (Ckey))

- Zaesur Guwan, Cargo Technician: Offender (ParadoxSpace)

- Maria Al-Salhi, Assistant: Witness (Whiterabit)

- Athena Marshall, Head of Security: Witness

- Rex Winters, Research Director: Witness (Tailson)

- Arrashi M'rta, Shaft Miner: Witness (Pratepresidenten)

- Serana Zhao, Head of Personnel: Witness (Worthy)

Time of Incident:)04:00am - 05:30am

Real time: Around 21:00-22:00pm GMT+1

Location of Incident: Cargo, Head of personnel office.

Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[X]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[X]Misconduct

[]Other _____

Overview of the Incident: Cargo technician Zaesur Guwan's misconduct began when he prioritized, I quote, ''Searching maintenance for valuables'' over doing their actual job as a cargo technician which is to sort the warehouse and attend to the people wishing to place orders. Namely, the research director had placed an order quite early on in the shift and wished for pay for such. I reminded CT Guwan to attend to such, and not waste anymore time loitering around in maintenance. Instead of simply complying with my rather simple order, they decided to start an argument over communications instead, and I had to remind them multiple times to finally go attend to the waiting research director. This incident in isolation could be forgiven, but their rudeness and odd behaviour in dealing with both me and the research director had me be wary for any further unsavory behaviour.

Their misconduct continued when they decided to purchase a katana from the merchant, which they were not granted a permit for, and stood around quite a while in the merchant shuttle waiting for a permit they were not getting. As both the head of security did not feel they could be trusted with one, and I personally advised to not grant them one either. All the while the warehouse remained unsorted and I had to personally attend to the numerous people that were lining up infront of cargo to pay for their orders and had assistant Al-Salhi attend to the warehouse, as CT Guwan was the only cargo technician present and there was not a quartermaster on shift. CT Guwan then decided he waited enough, and took the katana off the merchant vessel into cargo, to store such in the warehouse. The head of security had noticed this, and placed a warrant for their arrest, as they were now possessing contraband. Due to them failing to properly attend to cargo I wished for them to also be charged with Neglect of Duty as well. But due to the warden misscommunicating with their head of security the neglect of duty charge was not added, and they were only charged with contraband.

After they had been charged improperly with only contraband I ordered for them to come to my office to discuss their behaviour and reprimand them for it. Stating that they would function properly from now on or I'd have them demoted from cargo technician. Their response was to attempt to throw a glass of wine at me instead, missing, but the rather childish tantrum was still there.

With from this point on security and the captain being very pre-occupied with a few security issues,(antags) they were unable to charge CT Guwan properly for their misconduct and neglect of duty, hence why I decided to take this to an incident report instead. I retired to cryo shortly after the wine incident.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: I was the head of the department. I reported it to both the captain and the head of security, but they were too pre-occupied with more important issues.

Actions taken: They were charged insufficiently with contraband, and reprimanded verbally. Their behaviour persisted after however, and I was no longer available to deal with such.

Additional Notes:

TO: Serana Emilia Valeria Zhao, Head of Personnel, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA office to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 08-18:00-TAU-CETI-STANDARD-06-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

TO: Serana Emilia Valeria Zhao, Head of Personnel, NSS Aurora

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Felix Walters.

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 09-17:44-TAU CETI STANDARD-06-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

TO: Serana Zhao, Head of Personnel, NSS Aurora

--------------------

BODY:

This incident report has been closed after investigation. The appropriate action has been taken toward relevant parties.

--------------------

DTG: 10-01:51-TAU CETI STANDARD-06-2460

SIGN: F. Walters