Incident Report - 22/06/60

Reporting Personnel: Alice Watts

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Captain

Game ID: bUZ-bcoM

Personnel Involved: (Name, Rank: Offender/Witness/Other (Ckey))

- Evangeline Du Dancion, Chief Engineer, Offender (AlFalah)

- Nyarai Eze, Security Officer, Witness (Kyres1)

- Spencer Seelig, Security Cadet, Witness

Time of Incident: 05:30 approx

Real time: 21:30 +10, 22/06/18

Location of Incident: Robotics Lab, Bridge

Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[X]Misconduct

[]Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: (General description of the incident, to include as much detail as is deemed necessary)

At around the time listed above I was doing a quick check of suit sensors (As I do on occasion when there is very few medical staff), and noticed that the sensors for Ms Dancion's sensors placed her in the robotics lab. Knowing she doesn't have access there, I checked the cameras. Much to my surprise, I directly witnessed her hacking one of the machines inside the lab (Presumably to remove access requirements). She then took a battery out of said machine, exited the lab, and opened up the maintenance panel on the main robotics door to presumably remove evidence it was tampered with.

I of course confronted Ms Dancion over command radio, asking her to own up to the actions and admit that a breach of regulation was made. If she was to cooperate at this stage, admit her wrongdoing and return the item, then I would have dropped any potential charges that could be brought against her. Instead, she remained stubborn, refusing to admit that she broke regulation. This continued for a time, where my attempts to open a dialogue with her were continually shot down and ignored. After around fifteen minutes, I offered an ultimatum, stating that if she continued to refuse that charges would be brought against her.

Her obstinate nature didn't change once this was issued, so I proceeded with creating the arrest warrant. Continuing to track her on sensors to a breach in the station caused by cavern dwellers, I called an officer to the location and waited outside for her exit. Note that there were two engineering synthetics active at the time, so her presence at the locale was not needed, and wouldn't have deprived the station of its only engineering staff.

After emerging from the locale, refusing many orders to come out in an immediate fashion in the process, she was finally confronted by Officer Eze. She was presented with the warrant, but refused to be restrained at my order. I explained to her that her constant refusal to cooperate, and her lack of any sort of guilt, marked her as a risk that couldn't be transported freely. Officer Eze did not escalate force at my order (An action that I can commend somewhat, and have no issue with), and so a stalemate begun. Ms Dancion constructed a chair in the hallway to sit in as the stalemate continued, smoking and drinking while I began to lecture her for her behavior.

Due to this stalemate none of the charges brought against her (Tresspassing, Petty Theft, Failure to Follow Orders), were never officially marked on her record. Even if no additional action is taken against her, these charges should still be placed onto her record as they were lawfully ordered and authorized.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: There was no higher power on station to report the incident to

Actions taken:

> Initial verbal warning, attempt to extract some form of recognition for regulations broken

> Arrest warrant issued once attempts to open a dialogue were ignored

Additional Notes: Her attitude and conduct throughout the shift was not fitting of a head of staff, and her blatant ignorance of regulations and the chain of command is concerning. Until such a time as her behavior has been rectified, it is of my opinion that she should not serve as a command staff.

TO: Alice Watts, Captain, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA office to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 23-00:34-TAU-CETI-STANDARD-06-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to CCIAA Edward Whitley (UnknownMurder).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 27-16:50-TAU CETI STANDARD-06-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 3 weeks later...

SUBJECT:RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This incident report has been closed after investigation. The appropriate action has been taken toward relevant parties.

--------------------

DTG: 16-03:58-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: E. Whitley