Incident Report 17/07/2460

Reporting Personnel: Naomi Ray

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Medical Doctor

Game ID: bVo-aQHl

Personnel Involved: (Name, Rank: Offender/Witness/Other (Ckey))

Frank Chaplin - Perpetrator - (Unknown Ckey)

Jack McJacko - Witness - (Snake2512)

B-4 - Witness - (Unknown Ckey)

Time of Incident: 07:40

Real time: (0120 CDT 07/17/2018)

Location of Incident: Medical Lobby

Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[X]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[]Misconduct

[]Other _____

Overview of the Incident: (General description of the incident, to include as much detail as is deemed necessary) At the time specified, a patient underwent the process of cloning by the CMO. The patient later walked out of the medical bay in full security gear. The Chief Medical Officer asked if anybody had informed them that they'd been cloned. I verified that the chief medical officer had started the cloning processed and told them that as such, it would be their job.

This sparked a heated debate over whether or not patients should be informed of their own death; The Chief Medical Officer said they should not as it can cause psychological issues. When I continued insisting otherwise, the Chief Medical Officer quoted his veterancy over me - myself having worked here for roughly eight months, and himself apparently much longer- as a way to dismiss my argument. There was a small cold outbreak, and thus the issue was left to lie.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: No; There was no higher power currently available.

Actions taken: I attempted to contact the head of personnel, but they had since gone to sleep. The CMO was the highest power as far as medical SOP is concerned, and we had no IAA or Captain.

Additional Notes: Not only did this leave a person without the knowledge that they had been cloned - a clear breach of the ethics and morals expected of us - but the CMO also showed gross neglect in actually handling the patient after cloning from everything I saw. The sheer stubbornness and refusal to accept the possibility that he was wrong is dangerous to the medical department as a whole.