[Accepted] Ban Appeal - Tomatik

BYOND Key: Tomatik

Total Ban Length: permanent

Banning staff member's Key: coalf

Reason of Ban: Metacommunications, Breaking the "No-self antagging rule", lying, pretending to have broken english.

Reason for Appeal: So, my ban is over, and i cant find a reason for it being permanent, i did not dodged my previous ban, because, if i renember correctly, this is my first one. And also, my english is bad, and yet i'm working on it. Other ones are fair, and i got what i deserved.

You know here I am, complete deadhour round nothing is happening.

Then I get two random guys dressed as gopniks running around speaking shitty russian with the latin alphabet, alright I say to myself they're not harming anyone I'll just tell them to stop the obvious meta-communication right?

You had a note before where there was nothing about bad english, so it was safe to assume you talked yourself out of it, greytiding one too about murdering a guy hugging your character, anyways I continue looking and see completely normal, properly capitalized and punctuated sentences in LOOC when security grabbed you. Alright sure you explained it as "catching things from youtubers". Yet at that point I wasn't willing to believe you due to a simple thing, you were already lying to me.

This is why I simply permabanned you, the server detected both your adresses as about 98% likely to be Proxy's, sure those trigger when people are on dorms but still. So I ask you not to metacommunicate, friendly chat I wasn't even threatening you with anything and you begin to lie about the metacomms, about fucking around etc etc.

This is why I wasn't willing to take a risk, the server was picking you up as a proxy, you were lying to staff and clearly metacomming.

We've always had a spot of 2 very nasty griefers which I've banned multiple times already and I wasn't to take the risk with you two, doubly so when you started lying at which point I can't be sure if I can trust you with anything.

So I want you to promise me that you won't be lying, right now I know you don't have an issue lying about something so extremely obvious right to my face and I can't be sure if you're not lying about your bad english either right now.

So really all I ask for is if you can act honestly, restrain your greytiding and prevent metacommunications in the future.

You knew, now this seems really fair.(exept Proxy part, i'm not using neither of them)

So, I am promice that i stop metacommunications and... Other things. Greytiding was one of the stupidest things i ever done yet, so i wont do it again.

That was surprisingly reasonable.