Character names of all involved:

The Chief Engineer Mercenary - Me
The Skrell Captain Mercenary - @TehFlaminTaco
The blueshield body guard - Alkiar
The Head of Personnel Mercenary - @DAUnHolyKnight

Other Command:
Fernando Gonzales 
Vezaidia Tacreze HoS - Unsure

Everyone in security and research. Basically the entire crew fell for it except a few.

Documentation of the event, Link to post/Screenshot in game. If multiple screenshots please compose an album:

No one suspected a thing.

What happened this shift? Four mercenaries devise a devious plan to teleport right on the bridge, park their ship on the asteroid, and run it under everyone's noses.

We had a goal to try and fire the original heads of staff, and our fake captain threw the HoS and his security team against research, arresting some, and harassing them.

Over the two hour mark, after I ended up spacing myself as the CE, the round concludes as a real captain joins. The infiltrators flee from the scene like roaches.
  Have you read the application rules??: Yes

Have you made sure this incident didn't result in administrative action? Not that I know of

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a Paragraph each.

Why does this moment deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame?:
Deception of the entire station crew is rare, and almost impossible to complete. With so many different interactions, and requirements, 
some one is bound to figure out that three intruders infiltrated the majority of command,while there was command, and run the entire station. 
It provided a sudden upturning of everything, everyone's sudden reactions when this infiltration is suddenly revealed and the uproar from players 
freshly learning that intruders managed their shift, threw security at research, and took over the station from under everyone's noses.

Are you certain we are all laughing together are not shaming someone?: Yep

Final thoughts/anything you want to add?: I upload pictures and want to put pictures to this fourm but it doesn't show.

2c0b0056ad3446373ccf03170c2955f1.png

711ba0bc5886f2b46bdf040da21fa686.png

Edited by sonicgotnuked
Pictures