[RESOLVED] Player Complaing - Crabsage

BYOND Key: L0rd_English

Game ID:  bX5-bHrj, discord said
Player Byond Key: crabsage
Staff involved: -----not sure thinking AFK admins were here counts as involvement-----
Reason for complaint:  Sophie Summers went to extents to ignore pain and fear no death.

Wizard held them in neckhold - laugh about their attire. Wizard starts beating them - Sophie Summers says, "You think I care? I've nearly died enough to not fear death". Starts killing them for kind of messing up a chance at taking a hostage - call them a bitch. Of what I have seen later, they did not use punctuation at all, ignored their job, exclussively validhunted wizard (after being healed) and swore. Maybe I am biased because their bottle throw (this is how fight with wizard started, out of blue from their side, I think, I didn't see how much of it happened) gave me internal bleeding and it killed me in the end, hence I ask, but I am sure that wasn't how it's supposed to be.

Oh, and "forgetting to do their job" extends to forgetting to put their medic comrade on shuttle into Cryochamber, so said medic DAUnHolyKnight died. Ask them about their experience wth Sophie, maybe? Should help.

Did you attempt to adminhelp the issue at the time? If so, what was the known action taken by administration/moderation? I did ahelp, but got no answer because Garnacious and other admins who were supposingly online were in fact AKF and disappeared when new round start. Next round I ahelped for ckey, they said it would be added later.
Approximate Date/Time: 14:30-15:00, GMT+3, 30.12.18

Alrighty, after reviewing the logs I can see the issues that took place, among finding some other things that were questionable. Action has been taken.

Should an admin/mod/staff be unavailable and not responding to ahelps for an extended amount of time, be sure to bump it, send another message, or even see if you can't snag someone online from the discord, there's usually someone around for dead hour but they are often not 100% focused!

Leaving this open for 24 hours for any additional feedback should it somehow come.