Unban Appeal

BYOND Key: Activeknockback

Total Ban Length: No time amount given. but banned on 2018-12-19 03:17:12
Banning staff member's Key: Pratepresidenten
Reason of Ban: "Repeated incidents of going AFK. If you're not going to play, don't join." This was the exact message that appears, baring either a typo or issue with Byond.
Reason for Appeal: I play on the game when I could. I am currently working off of a mobile hotspot and I do not have a great plan for it. While playing on the day of the ban, my high-speed data for it had expired just after I had joined. I had to disconnect and reconnect twice in order to get to the point I could move, with shutting down everything else on my computer. As I was reconnecting the second, or maybe even third time, I was banned without being asked anything. The reasons I have disconnected a lot as of late is because the hotspot is not always well connected, spiking my ping well above two seconds. At that point, I am unable to move, talk, reply to a message from anyone or much anything else.

Alright thats fair then. Its just that you have a lot of afk/ssd notes on you, and I attempted to contact you several times.

But regardless, Ill unban you real quick as I have places to be, and its not entirely fair to you having to wait for several hours. But please, keep an eye on your internet and such, and play assistant or such when you know your net is dodgy, and we'll keep the issues in mind.

Welcome back my dude!