[Denied] Security Job Unban Request 02

BYOND Key: XanderDox
Total Ban Length: Permanent Jobban
Banning staff member's Key: @HouseOfSynth
Reason of Ban: 

"Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Forensic Technician, Security Officer, Security Cadet - Shot a traitor with lethals and proceeded to rush them, pushing through the viscerators they had created via viscerator grenades. This is validhunting is also against the rules regarding taking your character's pain into account. In addition to this, you rushed another traitor who was using fragmentation grenades based on the idea that the tactical shield would block all the pellets everytime. This is also validhunting and is also against the rules regarding taking your character's pain into account. You also logged out during admin PMs even when specifically told you were not finished. You were given ample time to join back. This is a permanent security job ban. -- Applied on behalf of trial mod House Of Synth."

Reason for Appeal: 

It's been awhile since my ban, I recognize that what I did was validy and powergaming and I've taken a long break from Security at this point. I abused the fact that the tactical shield has a strong chance of deflecting brute damage from projectiles like the fragmentation grenade's pellets to rush a traitor and negate most of the damage they sought to cause me and I completely recognize this was an unfun way to shut down a traitor.

As for the viscerator incident, I had no choice but to rush in there as the traitor was hiding within the kitchen coldroom locker and activating viscerators from inside so they would not be affected. To be clear, viscerators are a known robot-creature thing in our universe and a single hit from a telebaton is enough to kill them. Cargo staff deal with them on a semi-regular basis with usually only minor injuries because they are relatively easy to kill if you are armed. When I rushed in, I had actually killed most of them, because I did not forsee the vaurca-criminal activating even more grenades from within the locker. Still, I understand that entering a confined space with an antag/hostile without reliable backup is not realistic or a good idea and I am sorry for that.

I can see that you understand what you did wrong, and although it has been a while since the ban I'm going to be denying this appeal.

You have had numerous chances to follow the rules, we are not prepared to give you another chance due to your history. If you wish to contest my ruling here, please take it to the staff complaints forum.

Appeal denied.