Character Feedback: Ryder Philips

Thanks to someone giving me a reminder of where the general feedbacks are, I have moved it to here. Anyhow, to the business.

Hello, I am asking the community to give me a feedback on the Pharmacist, Ryder Philips. 

Short on his backstory: Dr. Ryder Philips, brother to his twin, Dr. Elizabeth Philips, and Dr. Kevin Philips. He and his relatives are from Sol III and joined NT as medical personnel. Kevin Philips inspired the siblings to pursue a degree in medical, Ryder choose chemistry. He has taken 5 years to earn his Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Science and received training in usage of complex machinery and basic medical care. The medical department and beyond has taken notice in his works and appreciates having him around. He is loyal to Sol Central and is supportive of NanoTrasen, knows Sol Common given his origin, and sign language. 

How were his interactions with other characters? What needs to be improved or clarified? 

If you have any further questions or feedback on my character, shoot.

5 minutes ago, tbear13 said:

I've never seen him, but why you gotta call earth sol III? 

He usually sticks around medical bay a lot so it is no suprises to me if you heven’t seen him but you can see him talking to people in security or science, otherwise it would be the occasional bar visit.

As for calling Earth, Sol III, it goes back and forth for Ryder when he talks to other characters.

• 1 month later...