Incident Report 07/04/2461

Reporting Personnel: Albert Maxwell

Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Emergency Physician at time (Psychiatrist in most rounds)

Game ID: bZE-dBEY for most recent but multiple incidents occured. This is the first I was calm enough (both IC and OOC) to actually report it. (thanks also in part to multiple good players on the server who guided me here)

Personnel Involved: (Name, Job Title: Offender/Witness/Other) - Albert Maxwell- Emergency Physician / Fernando Gonzales- CMO

Time of Incident: Most of the shift while CMO was awake

Real Time: (Unsure 04/07/19)

Location of Incident: Cargo and Medbay (Over Medical Comms)

Nature of Incident: [ x ] - Workplace Hazard [  ] - Accident/Injury [  ] - Destruction of Property [ x ] - Neglect of Duty [ x ] - Harassment [  ] - Assault [ x ] - Misconduct [ x ] - Other Constant berating of person who is qualified and required for help.

Overview of the Incident: The shift began the same as any other. After a while, we were told that armed men were boarding the station via NCC announcement and were prepping the trauma bay and ICU for security. The medbay came under attack in that time as such that security had given the medical department orders to vacate the medbay and move to cargo with as much supplies as they could carry. After the medbay was evacuated, medical staff including others that were present (People not listed due to hecktic situation and names were not remembered.) During setup of secondary bay, CMO Fernando Gonzales had awoken from cryo and effectively insulted myself by claiming I was "Not doing my job" by being in the designated area by ISD Forces. After multiple insults to the degree and competency, (General description of the incident, to include as much detail as is deemed necessary), I reminded him that i am also a psychiatrist, and that he should not speak to crew in such a way. He had made a rather offensive remark and I had told him "If i have anything to do with it, I would personally make sure he was not suitable to lead the medical department. I specified that the command part very clearly. In no way did i make it interpritable as physical harm to his person, belongings or such, only his command position. He continuously insults staff for not having work done within minutes of shift start when there is no other person with access to have medication stocked or surgery set up. I often act as an Emergency Physician when the area is swamped. There were on multiple times that he had told me to ignore dying persons and "Remember my job" when nothing for my job was to be done.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: No, as there was no IAA on at the time, and when I would have made the complaint he had an ERT leader arrest me, thus not allowing me to talk to anyone after that.

Actions taken: N/A

Additional Notes: I feel strongly that he needs at a minimum another psychological evaluation and a refresher on how his command has effects on crew. He is a detriment to the crew's moral, and an insult to the profession. ERT leader nor anyone else from ERT or ISD told me what the charges were at the time of arrest, only that the CMO had ordered it. The action of using the ERT to arrest me only AFTER the shuttle had arrived but before I could board said shuttle whilst he was already in the command bridge is more then childish and unbecoming of a CMO.

Non-related to CMO: The ERT had fired a shot at me durig boarding, seemingly at random as I had not heard any instruction from him to not move. It was noisy and he made no attempt to get past the noise.

Edited by Activeknockback

TO: Albert Maxwell, Emergency Physician, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.
--------------------
DTG: 08-19:17-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2561
SIGN: CCIAAMS

Edited by ComradeCorbyn

TO: Albert Maxwell, Emergency Physician, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

-----------------------

BODY: This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report to CCIAA Tyler McKinney (Soultheif96).
You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or your may contact them directly if you have any questions.

-----------------------

DTG: 8-2:47-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2461

TO: Albert Maxwell, Emergency Physician, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

-----------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded. No actions will be taken.

The conduct reported during investigation has been logged for future reference.

-----------------------

DTG: 8-10:59-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2461