**Mission Request - Holliday**

Guest Menown

LOGIN -> Holliday

PASSWORD -> ******

ACCESS -> Local Operations Agent

NET ACCESS GRANTED

WELCOME

PLAYING AUDIO LOG

Just how fucking many of you people have died?

...You'd think after the first infection, you'd start hiring somebody that knows the difference between scalpels and a pair of tweezers.

I can see that you haven't. Our deaths as of late have hit an all-time high, you know? So, if you want to make it out...

You get the picture. I'm not a thief, but I don't work for free. Just give me a line if you need somebody who can actually help you guys.

LOGIN>Firewood

PASSWORD>

ACCESS LEVEL> [REDACTED]

NET ACCESS: Granted

Welcome

Gonna be honest 'ere. Infections are mainly because some lucky fucker got a laser shot, and we don't 'ave the spaceallin to fix it. A lotta operators are gonna die, the best ya can do is recover the body; lets us clone them at a later date.
  • 3 weeks later...

LOGIN>STALLION

PASSWORD>

ACCESS LEVEL> [REDACTED]

Welcome

How about you fuckers, instead of spittin' on a bleedin' wound and hopin' it would feel better, use one of dose handy-dandy bandaids and ointment dey keep in the crate, for one of your missions? It's not for pretty decoration, you sees, but it at least cleans it. Something to considah.

LOGIN>REAPER

PASSWORD> **********

ACCESS LEVEL> OPERATIVE

NET ACCESS: GRANTED

"Jeez, It's easier to just replace them with robots at this point. We don't have enough medical personnel to even begin to start worrying about fixing every little paper cut and scratch. It's at the point where Operatives should learn basic first-aid, I mean come on. Get with the times, you idiots. I have enough corpses in my place as it is, I don't have room for anymore.

LOGIN> Prophet

PASSWORD> ***********

ACCESS LEVEL> OPERATIVE

It is impossible to apply ointment through a hardsuit, and burns do not take long to get infected in the field. We really, really need some antibiotics on our operations shuttles. Prophet has been trying to jack a medical supply transport or five, but they are proving difficult for him to reroute without suspicion.

He does know a chemist that we might use, he will send them a message or two. On most of the blueprints he has looked over, there is a chemical dispenser in the scientific part of their outposts. "Borrowing" that might be useful for us. It doesn't take much antibiotics to stop infection.

LOGIN > JAUNTLA

PASSWORD> ************************

ACCESS LEVEL> OPERATOR

NET ACCESS: GRANTED.

Some other fun tips with the chem dispenser. You can cook up thermite and then put it into empty spray bottles, and spray it all over walls. Take a match or a lit welding tool to it, and watch the reinforced plasteel wall just dissipate in fire and flame. It's also damnably quiet, it's the best way to discretely infiltrate an area, unless someone sees you do it in plain sight.