Perma Ban Moment

BYOND Key:

MonkeyMan901

Total Ban Length:

Permanent

Banning staff member's Key:

thegoret

Reason of Ban: 

"You have been unbanned today but the hours following your deban you have been acting with poor behavior. You have been told off several times, including warnings, but still make the same mistakes. You are free to invest yourself when you invest yourself for real."

Reason for Appeal: 

Played as an assistant and helped around the station. Honestly don't have a single clue about the overreactions for the cause and effect of goofing around too hard. I didn't grief, kill anyone, metagame, LRP, and the sort. Big big overreaction by a moderator who out of the blue started to complain about things he assumed of me. Yoinks.

Hello.
Yesterday, you made a unban request and it have been accepted by @Garnascus. You were allowed to play on the server again, because it was some years ago and maybe you'd had evolved. But all I saw was a LRP borderline behavior. You have displayed yourself not respecting our rules, as all I heard about your character was complaints. You have been in security numerous times, or even walk around without a jumpsuit. You even asked the AI to state its laws immediately after going out of the arrival shuttle, and telling everyone that it was rogue when they did not answered to you. For me, you clearly don't want to play here, and invest yourself. You have been given another chance to play, and completely skipped it.

Rules doesn't limits itself to grief, killing people, metagaming and LRP. We are a HRP server and we expect some efforts from our player base. 

On 15/06/2019 at 16:24, Gangweed said:

Big big overreaction by a moderator who out of the blue started to complain about things he assumed of me. Yoinks.

Also, a comment like that when we expect you to explain why you should be unbanned has nothing to do here. 

Appeal denied.

• Goret locked, featured and unfeatured this topic