Changes to "standard" module borgs.

Probably the coolest looking and least used module right next to clerical, nobody chooses it unless its a meme or they dont know any better. I get that theyre supposed to be able to help with a bit of everything but not be very good at it. But theyre just complete garbo that I dont see why NT would even waste their time making this module a thing. Heres my proposition for a new standard borg loadout. These I think would help make it a decent "assistant" type module that isnt just awful or too good in any particular field.

• Pen
  • Wrapping Paper
  • Destination Scanner
  • Bar of Soap
  • Crowbar
  • Wrench
  • Health scanner
  • Flash
  • "Standard" gripper (for pocket sized items)
  • Food Tray
  • Cyborg auto injector (so a doctor can help load them up 5u of medicine or inap. Needs to be filled manually and does not work like the hypo spray. Not enough imo to step on the feet of a true medical borg)
  • Corporate Regulations Book
  • Comb (I think they can be used on people that arent you but idr. Void if not)
  • Cyborg Mirror (basically a hand mirror that can be used on other people)
  • Towel
  • Inflatables Dispenser
  • GPS
  • Energy sword (when emagged, same as now)

I've been onboard with this for years, but instead of opting for the Standard module to be changed by itself, I'd instead like to see it become the 'Default' module you use before choosing a module, so that holding off on selecting a module is actually something a 'borg might do when the Station is understaffed.

On 14/07/2019 at 06:50, Chada1 said:

I've been onboard with this for years, but instead of opting for the Standard module to be changed by itself, I'd instead like to see it become the 'Default' module you use before choosing a module, so that holding off on selecting a module is actually something a 'borg might do when the Station is understaffed.

wow, yes. That way better of a solution. I personally check the manifest to see where im needed most at round start but I know a few players that cart around as no-modules for  little while before specializing. +1

• Gem locked this topic