Incident Report 7/17/2461

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Reporting Personnel: Urzkrauzi Vizili

Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Head of Security

Game ID: b2h-c9Ge

Personnel Involved: (Name, Job Title: Offender/Witness/Other)

- Jake Jarvis, offender

-Wallace Rook Captain (Witness)

- Hasam May'Dar-Al-Kandari Security Officer (witness)

-Quinton Copperfield Head of Personnel (witness)

Time of Incident: near the starrt.

Real Time: 3pm mountain time.

Location of Incident: Security.

Nature of Incident:

[  ] - Workplace Hazard

[  ] - Accident/Injury

[  ] - Destruction of Property

[X  ] - Neglect of Duty

[  ] - Harassment

[  ] - Assault

[ X] - Misconduct

[  ] - Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident:

He made a joke about killing someone for calling him Janitor Jarvis, and he got defensive when I mentioned I would have him investigated for it. I told him he was free to make jokes but I was free to enforce regulations. He then said on security comms that he wants to smash my mother's ass. When I called him into the office, he got defensive, said no one in ISD likes me, and was generally combatative. So I demoted him and he immediately said he'd file an IR. He refused to go to the HoP office, saying he was 'delaying his own demotion until the captain sorted it out'. He then encouraged security to overthrow me.

Rather than a demotion he was then arrested for refusing to follow my order and for committing sedition. He seemed to be baiting me to arrest him because he immediately mocked me for arresting him on green alert, despite me witnessing him directly committing a crime.

He then acted as if he was above the law and that nothing I did mattered because he did not like me.

He was charged and given 20 minutes but was immediately given parole to allow him to speak to the HoP, who was mediating. I am unaware if anything happened about that, because we had a security issue that took up command's time.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: The HoP and Captain were advised the entire time. Originally I was going to defer to the HoP's advice on just a reprimand, but I found  the behavior so crazy and out there that an immediate demotion was then escalated to.

Actions taken: He was arrested and handed over,  but no decision was made on behalf of the captain as far as I am aware.

Additional Notes:

Spoiler

Previous PageRemove paperBack

FrontRemove paperNext Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NanoTrasen Inc.
Civilian Branch of Operation

Form 0104
Demotion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facility: NSS Aurora
Date: 2461-07-17
Index: 01

This form permits the demotion of the denoted employee of the NanoTrasen Civilian Branch. This action may be undertaken under orders from a Command Staff member.

Employee: Jake Jarvis
Current Assignment: Security Officer
Reduced Assignment: Cadet
Reason:
said he wanted to smash my mom's ass and then undermined my authority instead of apologizing.
Supervising Head of Staff: Urzkrauzi Vizili
Head of Personnel/Captain Stamp
This paper has been stamped with the head of security's rubber stamp.

Transcript:

[00:00] Recording started.
[00:02] Jake Jarvis says, "Hey."
[00:09] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "On the sssecurity radio, you sssaid, and I quote,."
[00:11] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "[Security] Jake Jarvis says, "You told me not to destroy corporate property, but I can joke about the destruction of your moms ass."."
[00:22] Urzkrauzi Vizili asks, "Do you believe that thisss isss acceptable behavior from a sssecurity officer?"
[00:24] Jake Jarvis says, "I know what I said. As... I said it a minute ago."
[00:32] Jake Jarvis asks, "In a joking manner to boost morale?"
[00:34] Jake Jarvis says, "Yes."
[00:41] Jake Jarvis says, "Look man, I'mma level with you."
[00:43] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "It wasss a joke directed at myssself."
[01:10] Jake Jarvis says, "First time I got here, people were telling me how much of an asshole you are, I'm just saying that, perhaps you could tone down the strictness, and be a little more..."
[01:16] Jake Jarvis asks, "`one of us` so to speak you know?"
[01:19] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Interessssting."
[01:30] Jake Jarvis says, "It's not like we don't joke around here."
[01:32] Jake Jarvis says, "We all joke around."
[01:32] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "You want me to frolic in the hallwaysss with you, nary an ounce of dissscipline or maturity in sssight."
[01:43] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Tell you what. I have my own fun sssuggesssstion."
[01:50] Jake Jarvis says, "Sir, with respect, over security radio on code green, we joke around. Any other time we take shit seriously."
[01:53] Urzkrauzi Vizili asks, "How about I demote you to cadet for thiss ssshift until you learn how to act mature?"
[01:53] Jake Jarvis says, "Ask any other head of security."
[02:03] Jake Jarvis says, "Sir, if you do that I'll just take it up with the captain."
[02:07] Jake Jarvis says, "And I'm sure he'll be on my side."
[02:09] Urzkrauzi Vizili asks, "Jumping rank?"
[02:18] Jake Jarvis says, "He's your boss so."
[02:19] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "I am going to demote him for sssure now. He isss undermining my authority."
[02:29] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Okay."
[02:32] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Let'ss do it then."
[02:52] Recording stopped.
[02:52] Recording started.
[03:09] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Captain, I faxed you the transsscript."
[03:20] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "HoP, demote Jake Jarvisss to cadet."
[03:40] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Jake Jarvisss isss being demoted to cadet. Pleasse do not follow in hisss footssstepsss. Thiss can be accomplissshed by acting your age."
[04:08] Jake Jarvis says, "So yeah."
[04:14] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Thiss isss not the HoP line."
[04:18] M.O.(I.)S. states, "Light Chassis damage fromt he carp."
[04:19] Seraph says, "COrrect sir."
[04:22] Jake Jarvis says, "And you're not a good head of security either."
[04:24] Seraph says, "It is the lobby of your brig."
[04:27] Jake Jarvis says, "But you don't see me complaining right now."
[04:32] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "That may be your opinion, but you're going to work under me whether you like it or not."
[04:38] Seraph beeps, "It has been noted you seem down."
[04:46] M.O.(I.)S. states, "Unknown."
[04:47] Jake Jarvis says, "That's true, however, the captain is currently investigating this."
[04:52] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Go to the HoP office."
[04:53] Jake Jarvis says, "So as it stands, I'm going to put my demotion on hold."
[04:56] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Or you will be essscorted."
[04:56] M.O.(I.)S. states, "Explain "down"."
[05:03] Jake Jarvis asks, "By who?"
[05:04] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "He iss refussing to go. He ssayss he isss going to 'put hiss demotion on hold'."
[05:12] Jake Jarvis says, "Because as it stands, right now, nobody likes you."
[05:15] Seraph beeps, "Has your work been more strenuous than typical? Stressful? Difficult?"
[05:16] Jake Jarvis says, "I tried telling you this."
[05:18] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "And that nobody likesss me, sso he can't be demoted."
[05:21] Jake Jarvis says, "I tried helping you out."
[05:24] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Alright."
[05:25] Jake Jarvis says, "Insted, you had that baton up your ass."
[05:26] M.O.(I.)S. states, "Negative."
[05:28] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Let'ss go."
[05:33] Jake Jarvis says, "Don't fucking touch me."
[05:36] Sayan Hendriks says, "Ngh..."
[05:38] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "I am going to count to three."
[05:40] Seraph says, "Please refrain from battery, sir."
[05:41] Richard Polton says, "Calm down, both of you-"
[05:45] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "And then you will be detained for refusssing to follow a direct order."
[05:48] Urzkrauzi Vizili asks, "Do you underssstand?"
[05:50] Jake Jarvis says, "Go on. Detain me."
[05:54] Jake Jarvis says, "Fucking do it."
[06:07] Jake Jarvis exclaims, "Would you look at that? Code green and I was detained!"
[06:08] Seraph beeps, "Could an observed decrease in motivation be marked down to chassis damage?"
[06:13] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "You want me to press chargesss inssstead of demoting him? That would go on hisss record."
[06:24] Richard Polton says, "Sir."
[06:26] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "When I directly witnesss a crime I don't need a warrant to detain you... Read the regssss."
[06:28] M.O.(I.)S. states, "Please elaborate."
[06:35] Jake Jarvis says, "So, if you guys want to kick this head of security from his position, I suggest you go to the brig."
[06:45] Urzkrauzi Vizili exclaims, "Now he iss advocating mutiny!"
[06:58] Richard Polton says, "As the code says, he may ask the Captain for a second opinion."
[07:01] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Officersss, go to the engineering bay. We needs forensssicsss there."
[07:06] Richard Polton says, "He may ask for immunity."
[07:07] Jake Jarvis says, "Apprently, i'm advocating mutiny."
[07:17] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Jarvisss isss being detained for violating a direct order, and now he iss advocating sssedition but im going to look beyond that."
[07:20] Sayan Hendriks says, "I'm not a forensics officer.."
[07:21] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Ah, you are correct."
[07:39] Jake Jarvis says, "Trust me man, you're making a mistake."
[07:41] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "You are wasssting my time when we have kleptomaniacssss."
[07:50] Jake Jarvis says, "Yeah, the HoS is an asshole. Ask the rest of the ISD, they will agree."
[07:52] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "You are charged with violating a direct order, and sssedition."
[08:00] Jake Jarvis says, "Sedition? Oh okay..."
[08:12] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "You advocated for the removal of the Head of Sssecurity and it wass all recorded."
[08:14] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Look hot ssshot."
[08:17] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "You think you have power here, but you do not."
[08:24] Jake Jarvis says, "I really do mat."
[08:25] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "You are going to follow regulationsss and resspect the chain of command."
[08:28] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "I don't have time to deal with you."
[08:29] Jake Jarvis says, "Mate."
[08:29] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "But I have to."
[08:43] Jake Jarvis says, "Your ENTIRE security department think you're an asshole."
[08:47] Jake Jarvis says, "You are honestly making this worse for your self."
[08:49] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "I don't give a sssshit."
[08:54] Urzkrauzi Vizili asks, "How isss the CE invessstigation?"
[08:58] Jake Jarvis exclaims, "Seraph!"
[09:04] Jake Jarvis says, "He said he doesn't give a shit about the ISD."
[09:10] Jake Jarvis says, "I would say that over radio, but he took my headset."
[09:13] Seraph says, "That is... Concerning."
[09:15] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "Wrong."
[09:19] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "I sssaid I do not care that he doesss not like me."
[09:32] Jake Jarvis says, "He? it's more than one mate."
[09:50] Jake Jarvis says, "Gonna get a nice IR once I'm done with you."
[09:58] Urzkrauzi Vizili says, "He isss being charged and then let out on parole sso he may go to your office."
[10:18] Recording stopped.

Edited by Marlon Phoenix

TO: Urzkrauzi Vizili, Head of Security, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:
This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.
--------------------
DTG: 18-10:49-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2461
SIGN: CCIAAMS

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Lyla Faris (MattAtlas). You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 11-02:29-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2461

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that the investigation has  been reassigned to Edward Torrance (KingOfThePing). You may be contacted by the agent for additional information, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 27-19:05-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2461

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation has now been closed and appropriate action has been taken against all relevant parties. We will now consider this matter resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 27-19:15-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2461 
SIGN: CCIAMS