GETYOURASSBACKHERE's Unban Appeal

BYOND Key: GETYOURASSBACKHERE

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: Evandorf

Reason of Ban: Demanded a laser rifle from a security officer as a xenobilogist. Gave no reasons for doing so claiming I was painting him as the assailant. Other lowRP behaviour mathing previous notes as well. This ban was applied by evandorf on 2019-03-17 21:38:36

Reason for Appeal: I am not going to discuss if the ban was fair or not, but the truth is, when I joined the round there was some threat going around, I don't remember exactly what but it was publicly stated on radio. I made a xenobiologist character with a buzzcut so he looked like a marine, and there was this security officer and other dude outside of the arrivals dock. I asked the security officer for a laser rifle and he said no, so I asked him again while doing dumb shit like /me does pushups, and then the security officer and the other dude started to push me and punch me. So, you know, when they started attacking me, I started defending myself, I disarmed the officer, took his taser gun, stunned both guys and cuffed them before Evandorf PMed me and asked me what I was doing. Regardless of the explanation I gave him, he disregarded the fact that the security officer and other dude attacked me FIRST in a not-so-security way, and that's how I ended up here.

I just thought it was an innocent gimmick, that's all. Certainly better than making Tajara murdergangs.

Helo fren, I will be doing your requesterino.

Just a quickie few things I want to bring up that I want you to acknowledge as your note history is not a pretty sight.

I want to make it clear to you that this will likely be your last chance. So here goes!

You need to use cryostorage and not hog slots by disconnecting in lockers, remote areas and what have you.
If you cannot make it to cryo, ahelp. If something should happen, contact staff on discord.

Dont be disrespectful to people, and dont antagonize staff when we're trying to talk to you.

And if you feel like shitting around lrp style, play elsewhere where this is acceptable.

You've had many months to get to know the rules now, and if you truly want to play here, you will put in the effort to ensure you dont break the rules. That being said, if you are caught breaking basic bitch rules, the ban will just be reapplied, so tread very carefully here.

If you have questions about the validity of your own or someone elses actions, ahelp. Better safe than sorry.

If these terms are okay, then I will go ahead and unban you ?