[DENIED] Kiha's Skrell Application

BYOND Key: Kihatomay

Character Names: James Praxton, Aleks Martin, LHT-001

Species you are applying to play: Skrell 

What color do you plan on making your first alien character: Very dark blue

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Yes

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question.

Why do you wish to play this specific race: 

The Skrell are incredibly interesting to me and I've had a lot of really cool interactions with Skrell players. But my spurring moment to make this application was the most recent Jargon Federation event that was hosted by the staff team. It made me take another look at the lore pages and pushed me to making the decision to make this post. So here it is, I look forward to the feedback I get and I'll put my best effort in.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: Skrell are a far more advanced and space-faring society that has transcended a lot of the concepts that Humanity still employs in their culture and society. They don't have the same concepts of gender stereotypes, warfare, and adulthood. Playing this species will require a lot of distancing from the interactions my character has so I can apply that objective Skrellian logic.

Character Name: Qigon Cuor-Nindo

Please provide a short backstory for this character: 

Born 2226, Qigon Cuor showed a lot of signs for extreme aptitude in espionage, martial combat, and quick thinking. Where others in his generation showed talent for science, engineering, or medical careers, Qigon instead excelled exceptionally at reactionary and physical courses/exams. And while he did score in the top percentile among the norm, once he managed to get accepted into Gliutip’lyaz University at the age of 74, he found himself being outclassed by the mental elite.

But this did not result in a negative outlook on his success, instead, his reputation was carried by the extremely high scores he obtained in martial arts, communications, physics and critical thinking. Focusing on these strengths as his peers and instructors encouraged him to do, he was able to obtain his honorable degrees and graduate with decorations regarding his preferred fields at the age of 97. It was unorthodox, and some regarded it as a stain on the University, however his swift acceptance into the SSSF as an elite ground and naval unit proved this to be nothing more than a rumor. Honorably serving in his squad for roughly 82 years before he was transferred into a smaller espionage and acute enemy forces disablement unit that he served in for 57 years, this is where he adopted his suffix, his name changing to Qigon Cuor-Nindo before retiring from the intense and undeniably stressful lifestyle of his position with several honorable accolades at the seasoned age of 236. Following his retirement, having spent so much of his life in a security and soldiering environment, he decided he would live more comfortably by working as a security officer via a private contractor for NT and other reputable megacorps. Putting himself into a much calmer but still familiar lifestyle that he could comfortably live out his life in while not relying on retirement to enjoy the better things in life.

What do you like about this character? 

Admittedly, I got the idea of this character's backstory from my father, who served in the marine corps for twenty years before retiring and then acting as a supervisor for a security company to raise me with my mother. He always had a respectable air about him, and held a heavy dislike for violence despite his career. I see Qigon in a similar manner and I would love to roleplay a character with so much life experience to offer and work off of.

How would you rate your role-playing ability?  I consider myself an experienced roleplayer, as I have been roleplaying in various platforms for over a decade.

Notes:  I have two other applications for whitelist up, as I am aiming to broaden my playing style and my character selection. I was told it was allowed to apply for several things at once, so I have decided to push the envelope.

Edited by Resilynn

I will be denying this.

You have a recent history of some fairly negative interactions on the server on record with staff.  Both moderators and members of the lore team have pointed out you have a number of recent entries.

Feel free to reapply in the future.

Edited by Resilynn
Removed additional reasoning after conversation with player.