Kostyan's appeal

Byond Key: Kostyan

Total Ban Length: 72 hours

Banning staff member's Key: shestrying

Reason of Ban: "Literally not a minute after Matt told you to stop fucking with people, you continue to, deconstructing the walls of a lab being used. You havea horible attitude in admin PMs, and the lawering needs to stop. Listen to staff when they tell you to do things.."

Reason for Appeal: I think the reasoning is total bs, since after Matt (another staff) told me not to fuck with event stuff, I ignored the event people. After everyone /left/ the borging bay the meteor was announced and I thought why not /reinforce/ the walls, while shestrying said i was deconstructing them. I dunno but I think it's pretty crappy when I get banned for existing as a drone. "Horrible attitude" is what you describe by me getting annoyed that i get shooed and bwoinked for just looking at people? And saying 'lawering' is just a way of saying that my point doesnt hold any weight. 

Appeals are for when you agree with the ban reason, and want a second chance. Make a staff complaint if you think my decision was wrong.

You were banned because you failed to listen to staff, and continued to have a horrible attitude towards us. That being said,

Appeal denied.