SodomKnight ban appeal

BYOND Key: SodomKnight

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: sonicgotnuked

Reason of Ban: Fighting with people/starting a fight on the holodeck for no reason. DC'd when security were about to apprehend. 

Reason for Appeal: I never tried to start a fight, they took the person I was with off of the cargo tug and tried to cuff him since we were being shitters and he parked the tug in the holodeck boxing ring so the people inside couldn't get out. They dragged him off and cuffed him and I was on the other side of the room when sec or somebody came up and began to attack me, fought back because I was being attacked, never meant for shit to go so sideways. I DC'd because I was spam clicking (still awful at any type of combat in this game...) and some menu popped up and went fullscreen so when I tried to click the "x" to close the window, I accidentally closed the game as well. I very much enjoy playing on this server and didn't mean to cause so much trouble with a little bit of end of round messing around. Can definitely say that I won't try anything like that again. Sorry for the confusion as well, I tried to reconnect to explain but I had already been banned. Thanks for your time.

2 hours ago, SodomKnight said:

I accidentally closed the game as well. I very much enjoy playing on this server and didn't mean to cause so much trouble with a little bit of end of round messing around.

I did give you about ten minutes to reconnect before I banned you. Can you explain that? 

Alright, I'll reduce your ban to a warning after you explained to me. Don't try to abuse the cargo tug, build baseball bats without good reason, and generally try to mess with people. This is a HRP server which means even at round end you still have to play and act reasonable. Do me a favor and read the rules because anything further will result in further action.

Locking and Archiving