Permaban Appeal

BYOND Key: MccRrib

Total Ban Length: Perma. applied on the 12th of may 2020, if I remember properly.

Banning staff member's Key: witchbells

Reason of Ban: built an ai to be their personal hypeman. has months of notes of low-rp behavior and showed little to no improvement.

Reason for Appeal: Hindsight is 20/20, and admittedly it wasn't the smartest though process, but essentially, I had assumed AI building was fine, as I had been doing it for the last 3-4ish rounds leading up to my ban, most of which I wasn't an antag, and hadn't received an admin PM on the subject. I understand that the hypeman law was a bit much, there wasn't any grief-y intent or anything like that behind it, I just thought it was funny and would make for some entertaining RP, although with hindsight I can see that yeah, it wasn't a great call, and could be considered LRP, if I'm unbanned, I'll at the very least try to avoid doing things of that nature for the sake of a laugh. I'm inclined to disagree with the "no improvement" bit, I feel as if I've generally improved in the LRP behavior category over time, especially in comparison to a lot of the rounds I played when I had just started playing on this server, but I guess that can be subjective. If anything the notes have been helpful in getting a better idea of what kinds of things count as LRP, and I'll work on not doing that kind of stuff if my appeal goes through. 

Sorry for the late reply!

Your incidents are pretty innocuous, to the point where I really don't mind overturning this. I can easily see you improving and coming back from this, but this means that you do still have improvements to make. I do think you still display LRP behavior in your play. I recommend keeping this in check if you don't want a repeat of these events.

Appeal accepted. Locking and archiving.