Orleans Community Exile Appeal

Well, hello again. I was hoping I could have a "normal" ban appeal, although I know this may end in just the post being either removed or archived, and my forum account being permabanned too.

BYOND Key: TheNewOrleans

Total Ban Length: Forever

Banning staff member's Key: Although the one who applied the final ban was Prate, my permaban wasn't issued just for that reason, but for many others, I think it was discussed by many staff members, so this is an appeal for the whole staff team who has previously interacted with me

Reason of Ban:https://i.gyazo.com/1174f3e8958fcb2381210b87eede74e0.png

Reason for Appeal: To be honest, I don't know how to start this. There isn't much I can say, I guess.

It's been a year, or a bit more, since the last time I played here. I have talked with Alberyk in Discord in the past about this, from time to time (every 3-4 months or so), and I always got the same answer. But... I think my "most important argument" here is that, in life, people serve their time, for much bigger, important, and horrible things, and then they get another chance. And some of them use that chance and become good, productive members for the community.

And that's all I am asking for, another chance. I really liked the server, but what I liked even more is the people who play in it. I keep talking with some of them after this year. 

So... yeah, that's it. There is no reason why I should be unbanned, I messed it up so much and I know it. But maybe I can get another chance? I mean... if I keep wanting to play here, I keep "insisting"... maybe it is because I actually want to play well... why would I use my time insisting, writing this, just to "be banned one more time"? I would like to ask you to at least think about it for a minute before denying it... It would be great.

Thanks.

EDIT: I have to say I'm really nervous, even hopeful I could say, regarding this. Hope it ends well.

Edited by OrleansBanAppealAccount

Hello my guy.

Although Im sure you really want to come back and you regret your decisions, if you're gonna pull the prison analogy, I have one for you.

You do not get lenience or a reduced sentence for trying to break out of prison. At a brief glance it sticks out like a sore thumb that you already tried to evade yet again not even 3 months ago, and you even being here is more evasion to add to your grand total.

I am honestly sorry you have such a compulsive need to try to evade your ban, you're only digging yourself the deepest of holes, so do yourself a massive favor, and just stop.

Try your luck in five years.

Appeal denied.