Lincoln Bell - The bureaucracy loving Quartermaster

Hello.
Was hoping to get some sort of feedback on my main character Lincoln Bell. I'm more than aware that my RP isn't there yet. After a very long hiatus from role-playing, I've only now returned to it so every single skill of mine is rusty, so I'm taking my time polishing it to enjoyable standards.

Lincoln Bell is a 34 years old Quartermaster from Xanu Prime. Coalition of Colonies. Once a Deck Officer for the Coalition Navy, he brought over his sense of strictness and love for bureaucracy aboard NSS Aurora. Bell's recent divorce is what makes him sour on occasions to those around him, while he tries his best to take control of his anger, which by far is either smoking whole packet of cigarettes or abusing few bottles of whiskey... It doesn't always go his way. 

I'm aiming to have Lincoln to be a strict boss who cares about his colleagues over at Cargo while he's trying to put his life back together after his divorce, his personality might not be the kindest or smartest but he's just trying to live on while coping with his personal life. Any type of feedback would be great, regarding the character or the roleplay and how I can improve.

Thanks!

I like Lincoln a lot as a character to interact with. I'm gonna have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for constructive feedback so here goes - some largely generic feedback which we could all use - I think it would be cool to see more emotes from Lincoln to make the character seem more alive, whatever they may be which suits the character. Just things like emoting the tone of voice, general movements like.hand movements or whatever. Stuff like that.

As I said I'm really scraping since the character is already good.

35 minutes ago, Zundy said:

I like Lincoln a lot as a character to interact with. I'm gonna have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for constructive feedback so here goes - some largely generic feedback which we could all use - I think it would be cool to see more emotes from Lincoln to make the character seem more alive, whatever they may be which suits the character. Just things like emoting the tone of voice, general movements like.hand movements or whatever. Stuff like that.

As I said I'm really scraping since the character is already good.

Thanks a lot!

I'm working on the emotes. If there's one thing I can say that proves the most difficult is getting back into writing emotes, however, I'm doing more and more of them to get used to it once again. Recently the latter ones have been fixed up, so Lincoln is starting to shine with emotions and body movement more.

if I can ask, which character did you play as interacting with Lincoln?

Edited by Seo

I believe feedback is no longer needed as Lincoln... Drifted into space from a little accident helping mining and ended up on a derelict station... No one knows if he's alive or dead at this point. (Happened on extended so I'm taking it as canon for Lincoln)