"put-item-on-top" / A cry for help.

Winter404

I really like the bartender role. It's a cool role for roleplay since the bar is just such a perfect meeting place.

When I play bartender, I like to put bottles in the table that separates the bar and the kitchen, both for flavour as a display piece, and to store the bottles I use the most. Something like this: 

image.png.531a2cf5bc4848d1425b8b0e0445d351.png

Isn't that nice? Wait, why am I only showing you the latter half of this table? What's on the other side?
image.png.29c0c878b7d0597411afbac730d5b540.png

Oh, it's a mess. The yellow bottle has been placed in front of the blue and green bottles... But the blue bottle is in the front of it, this makes it looks like a bad dream, reality doesn't work that way. Why is space breaking down, what is going on please help. Also, the carton of tomato juice is doing the same. It's further back on the table yet it's showing in front of the little red bottle of grenadine.

This isn't even consistent. Before I rearranged those bottles a bit, the green bottle was also in front of the yellow bottle. They're in the same spot. What changed is the order I placed them in, I think? This is a headache and I want making things on a table like this look pretty to be as easy as just right clicking on the item in question and using a verb, something like "put-on-top" which, believe it or not, puts the item on top of the tile, over every other one. I don't know if this is possible or if other servers have anything similar but please god end the suffering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gem locked this topic