Trinvo's IPC Application

BYOND Key: Trinvo
Character Names: Garry Nikkelson, KLARk, hIOS
Species you are applying to play: IPC
What color do you plan on making your first alien character: N/A
Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Yes.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question.

Why do you wish to play this specific race: I've wanted to spice up my gameplay, IPC seemed like a nice choice as it's commonly seen on the Aurora.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: Pretty much it's entire body, You're unable to treat yourself without using nanopaste, Instead you'd have to find someone who's able to repair you.

Character Name: IRU-Barnabey
Please provide a short backstory for this character: Barnabey has been built by Idris Inc. It was shipped and sold to NanoTrasen, Currently acting as it's crewmember.
What do you like about this character? I've been interested in totally new "health system" for this character, as well as new possibilities in roleplaying. It seems like a nice way to try out new things and races.
How would you rate your role-playing ability? Being honest, 5/10 My grammar isn't that good and I don't usually tend to know everything.

Hello, thank you for applying. The application process calls for a minimum 1 paragraph answer on a lot of the portions as well as a 2 paragraph minimum on the backstory. As a result I will deny your application for now however you're welcome to reapply in 3 days at the minimum.

I recommend checking out previous applications to get a feel for what is necessary. Consider using the application format to tell a story, offer an understanding of the lore as well as the ability to apply it to character creation. Here are a few of my favorite applications.