Personnel Involved:

Imran Zadeh, Chief Engineer - Victim

Slhaik Riu, Engineering Apprentice - Witness 

Eleanora Rose, Station Engineer - Offender

Secondary Witnesses: None

Time of Incident: Roughly 18:00 station time

Real Time: Roughly 5:00 GMT

Location of Incident: Engineering, Engine room

Nature of Incident: [X] - Workplace Hazard [X] - Accident/Injury [] - Destruction of Property [X] - Neglect of Duty [ ] - Harassment [ ] - Assault [ ] - Misconduct [ ] - Other

Overview of the Incident:

I awoke late and got started on the shields, I asked if someone was already setting up the engine, to which Eleanora Rose responded and provided the setup they were going with. I come down to the department to check on things and get geared up, and I end up having a quick conversation with Riu in the SMES room adjacent to the engine room.

At this point Ms. Rose had finished with the engine setup and said that they were going to cryo. I decide to head into the engine room from the SMES room to double-check things since they seemed to be in a hurry, and I notice that the blast doors were open for the reactor. I yell over the radio that the blast doors are meant to be closed once the engine setup has been completed, warned Riu, then proceeded to run over to the controls on the wall to lower them. Once hitting the button to lower the doors, I noticed that one was failing to lower. At this point Eleanora Rose went into storage.

From what I can tell, the blast doors were shot through by the offending engineer. I explain to Riu what happened and they drag me to medical, which was unfortunately unstaffed that shift, so I was forced to wait out the hallucinations I was experiencing.

Submitted Evidence:

spacer.png 

spacer.png

In the first image, the blast doors are raised, in the second, they are lowered but the one that would normally be between the emitter and the core is missing. Although barely visible in the pictures here, ashes were seen covering the window.

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or a superior? If so, who? If not, why?: I reported it to Captain Tiiquu Xii-Quualt and Head of Security Yari Vorimankov.

Actions taken: No action was taken as they went into cryogenic storage as soon as they finished the engine. A camera was provided by the Head of Security so that I could take pictures as evidence for this Incident Report.

Additional Notes:

Edited by WhatsUpBrotendo
Haha formatting go brrrr
  • 2 weeks later...

TO: Imran Zadeh, Chief Engineer, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:  

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review. 

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 20-02:53-TAU CETI STANDARD-11-2462

SIGN: CCIAAMS

Edited by Hepatica

TO: Imran Zedah, Chief Engineer, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Marilene Lombardi (Myphicbowser).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 22-04:55-TAU CETI STANDARD-11-2462

SIGN: CCIAAMS

TO: Imran Zadeh, Chief Engineer, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and affected individuals have been notified. 

This matter will now be considered resolved.
--------------------

DTG: 23-01:59-TAU CETI STANDARD-11-2462

SIGN: CCIAMS