FireNightPower - Permanent Ban Appeal

BYOND Key: FireNightPower
Total Ban Length: Permanent
Banning staff member's Key: alberyk
Reason of Ban: Evading multiple discord excommunications.6-occasions
Reason for Appeal:

I'd very much of wish to play the game, I'd wish to see the game continue to prosper, I'd wish to see the game retain it's atmospherical cohesion, I'd enjoy the attention and depth to the strata of lore and background, and I'd as well very much of wish to allow a respect from myself over to the realm of the server as a minimally upstanding character.

By which I form a plea for the server's administration today, to allow a relinquishment of my own punishment. That I very well of understand is somewhat of repetitive, although my intentions have not ever been put into action over any form of malice, mockery, or ineptitude. 

I, at times, when in character, began to exhibit somewhat of an unorthodox, and wacky-ish, behavior that can very much of be deemed as tracing the border of the ruling, which I must agree with, yet that wasn't as well ever my intent. Whereas I must express that it was more of just due to my lack of a retention of the literacy of server expectancy. I understood that it is and was firmly designated as being 'HRP', but I must digress in my partial and misunderstood disrespect to the complete background of the server, and the goal of inter-personal and transnational aims between the present and past factions that go beyond the station's immediate area.

Yet, at times I must as well give myself the doubt, that a chunk of my instated in-game characters held a fantasy of playing as a man that did not understand any form of what did transpire around the station on purpose, in order to ground my own ignorance. That were as well very much similar in appearance to the point that it verbally/textually became a common complaint among those aware of my presence.

To which I'd of course apologize if my misconduct was of a large ill-concern, and I must again restate my plea for parole as a formal conclusion.

Edited by FireNightPower

And a peer-reviewer of mine has stated that my appeal has a little bit of a scattered diction that almost gives off of the tone that I'm joking in certain areas of my appeal, where I'd like to clear up that possibility with me saying that I'm just typing in the way that I would, I'm trying to be sincere

17 hours ago, FireNightPower said:

I enjoy speaking with those that are located inside of the discord due to my history with them, and due to me not really having another common platform in order to speak with them normally, such as per say DeadLantern.

You ban evaded at least three or four times, I have no reason to trust you or give you another chance. I would probably lift this if you did not ban evade at all.

I very much of do apologize, yet at times I may get a certain longing to speak with someone I had once known that plays on aurora, as I've been banned from the discord for around 3-4 years. In doing so, I had only the intention of just speaking with them plainly, and I'd have understood that it can easily construe my own future record as it would be now, but on certain occasions I just didn't want to wait another year and more. Of which can be summarized as being my own sincere reasoning.

Where if you are unable to trust me over such an incident, I'm not exactly sure when the time will come where that is the case in this scenario.

1 hour ago, FireNightPower said:

Why has the comment posted after my last comment, that had supported my case, been deleted

Only post if involved. If you are not a moderator or administrator and were not involved in a specific incident that may elicit a unban request, you may not post or reply to a unban request regarding that incident.

Okay, so here is the biggest problem: you were ban evading and kept posting non-sense in the discord general. If you wanted to contact these people, you could just get their discord tag and talk to them in pms. Why exactly did you keep doing this again and again if you could just do that?

I’d have enjoyed talking to them within the Aurora community, as I’d rather speak with them back to back, and I as well have wished to get a greater insight into what might have been going on within the discord in correlation with the game itself.

My intention wasn’t ever one of volatility, and I simply just wanted to take ganders after multiple years of time. To visit others that I have not been able to speak with naturally in a shared discord.

And as a side note, everyone that I speak with on discord would know me distinctly for nonsense posting universally, it wasn’t anything so aptly targeted

Edited by FireNightPower
  • 2 weeks later...

To form a buffer on my previous argument, as a clear statement, I’d very much of only wish to see myself playing the game to the expectation of the defined atmosphere and background. Whereas I’d be presenting myself as being genuine in that I’d have only have wished to check in on what exactly was going on in the realm of the game, and my own residential compatriots. 

I’d find it to easily be the most administratively effective server in and around the entirety of BYOND. That I can easily see myself donating towards in the expectation of developing upon it’s many dynamics and flavored segments to continue to provide for it’s progressing cohesion. 

I request an amnesty so I may continue to play a game that I have thoroughly enjoyed, yet at times under appreciated, since the time of being 15 years old to a now 19 years old.

Okay, so the big issue was all the discord ban evading, which was too much even if you just wanted to talk with people. I can lift the server ban, if you behave in game and don't ban evade anymore I can lift the discord ban after one month in a separated appeal. Are you fine with this?