Reporting Personnel: Xdurui Omq

Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Phoron Researcher

Game ID: cdp-dFLL

Personnel Involved:

- Qilco Quvu’qux, Cargo Technician, Offender

- Xdurui Omq, Phoron Researcher, Witness

- Prism, First Responder, Witness

Secondary Witnesses:

- Graham Weiss, First Responder: Witnessed Qilco approaching the bridge with the phoron.

- Ryan Barrett, Cargo Technician: Communicated with Qilco on the topic shortly prior to the handoff of phoron.

Time of Incident: 

Real Time: 8:50 PM EST 07/08/2021

Location of Incident: Outside Vault, NSS Aurora

Nature of Incident:

[ ] - Workplace Hazard

[ ] - Accident/Injury

[ ] - Destruction of Property

[X] - Neglect of Duty

[ ] - Harassment

[ ] - Assault

[ ] - Misconduct

[X] - Other Sedition

Overview of the Incident: The precise events leading up to the occupation of the bridge are unclear to me, so I will start with a short summary of my understanding. The radical Weibiites who had occupied the bridge on August 8th were demanding phoron, explicitly to be used for the later terrorist attack on the Federation embassy. The Captain, Elim Castel, rightfully denied these demands, and seemingly gave a standing order to not supply terrorists. Qilco took it upon themselves to announce on the radio that they would be supplying them with phoron, in spite of command’s clear orders. I confronted them in an attempt to make them reconsider peacefully. They, however, continued to the Vault anyway and offered the phoron to the terrorists, after a brief confrontation in which a shot was fired, in spite of my clear warnings. The terrorists shortly thereafter left with the supplies, directly leading to the tragedy in which many innocent and patriotic Skrell died.

Submitted Evidence: 

Would you like to be personally interviewed?: 

[X] - Yes

[ ] - No

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or a superior? If so, who? If not, why?: Due to the events of the shift, I was unable to report this to the Captain due to their preoccupation with other cases of sedition.

Actions taken: N/A

Additional Notes:

Edited by limette

TO: Xdurui Omq, Phoron Researcher, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 09-14:04-TAU CETI STANDARD-08-2463

SIGN: CCIAAMS

Edited by Hepatica
  • 2 weeks later...

TO: Xdurui Omq, Phoron Researcher, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your report has been forwarded to Tau Ceti authorities as it contains important violations of Tau Ceti law. An investigation has been ordered by a court of law, and the Federal Investigation Bureau will be contacting you for an interview. Your case has been assigned to Special Agent Eric Hammer (Bear)

You may contact them directly if you have any questions.
--------------------
DTG: 17-04:20-TAU CETI STANDARD-08-2463
SIGN: CCIAAMS

TO: Xdurui Omq, Phoron Researcher, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals. 

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 18-11:14-TAU CETI STANDARD-08-2463

SIGN: CCIAAMS 

• Bear locked this topic